Beyond our core Sage ERP services, our customers also rely on us for IT support, custom software development, and systems integration. These strategic additions to our staff allow us to meet all of these requirements and more.
Lancaster, PA (PRWEB) July 08, 2015
RKL eSolutions LLC, a top Sage ERP partner headquartered in Pennsylvania, has announced the hiring of seven new team members. Focused on enhancing the level of service and support to its customers, RKL eSolutions has added staff to increase technical skills and expand their service area across the U.S.
With continuing revenue and geographic growth over the last several years, RKL eSolutions has emerged as a key player and elite provider of Sage 100 ERP, Sage 500 ERP, and Sage X3 in North America. Company president Joe Noll says that strategic hiring is a critically important part of their “balanced approach” to growth.
Joe says, “We continue adding talented people to our team in order to meet the changing and increasingly complex needs of our customers. Beyond our core ERP software implementation and support services, our customers also rely on us for IT systems support and custom software development and integration. These strategic additions to our staff allow us to meet all of these requirements, and then some.”
The new hires span several functional areas across RKL eSolutions including the Cisco team, custom development team, and the ERP service and support teams for Sage 100 ERP, Sage 500 ERP, and Sage X3. The seven new team members are:
- Doug Lemley (Pennsylvania Office) – Joining the Cisco Infrastructure team, Doug is very knowledgeable with network and infrastructure analysis. Along with his training skills, Doug’s diverse background in infrastructure, switches, routers, operating systems, and telephony make him a valuable addition to RKL eSolutions and their customer experience.
- Lanette Felsch (California Office) – Joining the Sage 100 ERP consulting team, Lanette has a deep working knowledge of financials, inventory, distribution, and manufacturing. Lanette held a Controller position for over 20 years in a variety of industries and has experience using Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS 90/200) since 1994.
- Greg Hripto (Pennsylvania Office) – Joining the Software Development team, Greg has technical expertise with Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, SSRS, SSIS and other development tools. Greg’s customization skills and operational insights pertaining to major ERP systems will be a great benefit to the growing RKL eSolutions practice.
- Andrea Devroy (Wisconsin Office) – Joining the Sage 500 ERP Consulting team, Andrea has technical expertise with Sage 500 ERP functionally as well as a deep knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server. In addition, she has nearly a decade of experience with Sage 500 ERP for financials, distribution and manufacturing projects. Andrea will be a versatile resource for the Sage 500 ERP Practice.
- Ben Doyle (Pennsylvania Office) – Joining the Cisco Infrastructure team, Ben is very knowledgeable with network and infrastructure analysis. Along with his Master’s in Cybersecurity, he brings strong customer service and security knowledge which will help to drive future initiatives.
- Troy Brasel (North Carolina Office) – Joining the Sage 500 ERP and Sage X3 Consulting team, Troy has a vast array of functional and technical skills from his years in the public sector as well as consulting. He is an Industrial Engineer by trade with extensive skills in ERP Systems, Sage 500 ERP, change management, operation analysis, Lean/Flow manufacturing, ISO, FDA and MIL STD.
- Beth Spreitzer (Nevada Office) – Joining the Sage X3 Consulting team, Beth has technical expertise with Sage X3 and Sage 100 ERP functionally as well as a deep development knowledge. She has over 20 years of working with Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS 90/200) with in-depth skill in design and development. She has spent the last 3 years as a Sage X3 developer.
With corporate headquarters in Lancaster, PA and office locations across the country, RKL eSolutions provides Sage ERP implementation, training, and support to companies throughout the U.S.
About RKL eSolutions, LLC
RKL eSolutions offers customized IT services to businesses in a wide variety of industries. As an authorized Sage provider, they implement and support Sage X3, Sage 100 ERP, and Sage 500 ERP solutions. As a Microsoft Certified Gold partner, they also provide sales, installation and mentoring on products like Windows, Hyper-V, Exchange, Active Directory, SQL Server, SharePoint, Terminal Services, Cisco, and VMware.
Visit http://www.rklesolutions.com to learn more.