The online application system makes taking out a Quantum policy a more cost effective, efficient and secure process
Isle of Man (PRWEB UK) 27 June 2016
RL360° has launched a desktop online application system for financial advisers selling the company’s flagship regular premium product Quantum.
It makes taking out a Quantum policy a more cost effective, efficient and secure process.
Agencies registered with RL360°’s Online Services can set up their staff in a matter of minutes via the control panel or contact our web support team for assistance.
As RL360° still requires a wet signature, the system provides two options for completing an application:
1. Advisers can complete a hard copy of an application with their client, who will sign it, and then this will be keyed into the online system and uploaded by the agency.
2. The adviser and client can fill the application in online, it can be printed out and signed, and the signature then scanned back into the system.
All of this means no hold ups while the applications are in transit to RL360° and no courier costs. It even makes it possible for a policy to be issued on the same day or the day after the application is submitted. The system also has an in-built smart validation feature which will flag up if a field has been missed or incorrectly completed.
Once the policy is issued, the client will automatically have access to all policy documentation via the Online Service Centre. There is a security advantage here too, as there is no scope for anything to go missing in the post.
The desktop online application system was piloted for several months, during which time it was extensively tested and refined. Feedback from those taking part in the pilot was very positive and RL360° is now thrilled it has been able to extend the service to all advisers.
This technical advance is just the first step – the system will be extended to other products further down the line. And later this year the tablet app version will be launched, which will provide a fully digital, entirely paperless system, complete with the functionality to accept digital signatures.
- ENDS -
For further information please contact:
Tel: + 44 (0)1624 681610
Marketing and Communications Manager
Tel: + 44 (0)1624 681626
Notes to Editor:
RL360° offers a broad range of offshore investment, savings and tax planning products to investors based around the world.
- As at 1 December 2015, the RL360° Group had assets under administration in excess of $10bn.
- RL360° helps clients in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and the UK, with offices in Hong Kong, Lebanon and Dubai.
- The company sells its products through financial advisers.
- For more information about RL360°, visit http://www.rl360.com
- This press release is not a consumer advertisement and is only intended for use by journalists and financial intermediaries.