By supporting curb-to-curb safety for students, the new DLR Digital two-way radios help improve awareness, which can mean that some safety and security events might be avoided before they turn into more serious incidents or emergencies.
Parker, TX (PRWEB) July 27, 2015
Radio Waves, a nationwide Motorola authorized two-way radio reseller, is reaching out to schools nationwide and advising them on how they can create a safer environment for students and staff by using the groundbreaking new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios.
“The safety of students and staff in schools at all levels is the most important priority, and I’m proud that Motorola is leading the way in supporting this critical objective with the new DLR Digital two-way radios,” commented Kelly Madonna, President of Radio Waves.
Key features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios that Madonna and her team at Two Way Radios believe are among the most value and benefit to schools include:
- Extreme range: the radios deliver clear communications indoors or outdoors, covering up to 300,000 square feet/20 floors.
- Enhanced audio clarity: the radios operate in the 900 MHz ISM, which allows staff to enjoy clear communication across an extended range without static.
- License-free operation: schools will save on regulatory licenses and administrative fees.
- Easy operation: staff requires no training; they simply pick up a radio and start communicating, and user friendly voice prompts allow easy navigation of menus, channels, battery status, and more.
- Sleek & lightweight design: staff can easily wear the radio on their belt or in pockets, making it convenient to carry at all times.
Added Madonna: “By supporting curb-to-curb safety for students, the new DLR Digital two-way radios help improve awareness, which can mean that some safety and security events might be avoided before they turn into more serious incidents or emergencies.”
Other special features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios include: enhanced privacy through the use of Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology, private reply, direct call, call all available, instant mute, talk permit tones, home channel, long 14-hour battery life, comfortable ear pieces, rugged and durable design, and advanced configuration menus with easy-to-follow voice prompts.
More information on the groundbreaking new DLR Digital two-way radios can be found on the Radio Waves website: http://www.twowayradiowaves.com.
About Radio Waves
Headquartered in Parker, Texas, Radio Waves serves customers throughout the U.S. We focus on stellar customer service to best fit a customer's communications needs and are able to provide ongoing superior technical support. As an authorized Motorola business two-way radio reseller, we are able to provide Motorola's industry-defining products.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2015 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.