La Jolla, CA (PRWEB) July 25, 2013
La Jolla is known as the Jewel of San Diego thanks to its fabulous shopping, proximity to the beach and booming art scene. With so much to do and see, the Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla Hotel aims to provide comfortable extended-stay suites in La Jolla along with a new hotel offer.
The Stay and Play in La Jolla Deal offers guests a $25 gas card when staying two nights at the La Jolla suites. The gas card will help travelers do more and experience what makes La Jolla and nearby San Diego some of the most visited destinations on the West Coast. Just as the gas card will help keep guests’ vehicles going, the extended-stay suites will keep guests going and feeling refreshed. At the end of the day, guests will return to their La Jolla suites and recharge in the comfortable spaces equipped with amenities appreciated for any length of stay.
The hotel suites in La Jolla feature microwaves, refrigerators, stoves and complimentary Internet access to stay in touch with friends, family and the home office. Furnishings are also designed to heighten guests’ comfort and include pullout sofas that turn into extra sleeping spaces, making these extended-stay suites in La Jolla a perfect destination for families exploring the attractions in nearby San Diego.
Guests staying at the Residence Inn should be sure to check out some of the most popular destinations in San Diego and La Jolla, including:
- La Jolla Cove: Secluded and a perfect spot for diving and snorkeling, the Cove is popular not just with people but wildlife who call the scenic spot their home.
- Torrey Pines Golf Course: The storied golfing destination features two distinct courses and challenges golfers of all skill levels to enjoy a day of picturesque fun.
- San Diego Zoo: One of America’s top zoos, the San Diego facility offers family-friendly fun and some of the most personable creatures to ever walk (or swim), including rare giant pandas.
- Petco Park: Home to the San Diego Padres Major League Baseball team, the stadium is one of the most beloved sporting attractions on the West Coast and is a can’t-miss destination for baseball fans.
- Museum of Contemporary Art: Two locations offer some of the most impressive collections of art in the region, regardless of medium, from artists around the world.
Book the Stay and Play deal at the Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla Hotel, enjoy the convenience and comfort of extended stay condo-style accommodations and come discover why travelers call La Jolla a jewel. To reserve this special offer, use promotional code ZZ1 online at http://www.marriott.com/LAJCA or call 1-800-228-9290. This deal is available from now until Dec. 13, 2013.
About the Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla
Located near breathtaking beaches and coves and popular attractions including Torrey Pines, the Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla Hotel offers a new standard for extended-stay travel. Guests enjoy condo-style accommodations that are equipped to make life more comfortable whether they stay one day or a few weeks. The hotel features services provided by the La Jolla Spa MD, a great location near some of the best restaurants in San Diego and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet as well as a social hours every Monday through Wednesday. For information, visit http://www.marriott.com/LAJCA.