This vacation authority knows there are many sights to see in this tropical oasis, but the 2015 holiday season gives tourists even more to do.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) October 26, 2015
Hawaii hosts 10 holiday events that are not to be missed, according to Resort Travel Club. This vacation authority knows there are many sights to see in this tropical oasis, but the 2015 holiday season gives tourists even more to do.
The top 10 holiday events in Hawaii this December according to Resort Travel Club include:
1. Honolulu Theatre for Youth’s Rudolf’s Reindeer Games. Catch one of these programs that offer a unique take on the holidays. Sing along and laugh at the Tenney Theatre in Honolulu, Hawaii.
2. Hui Holidays. Resort Travel Club knows holiday shoppers can find island treasures at this event held in Makawao, Hawaii. Art, dance, music and décor make this a true experience.
3. 31st Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – Caste Medical Center. Listen the U.S. Marine Corps Forces Pacific Band perform a Christmas concert before Santa arrives.
4. 19th Annual Festival of Lights. Resort Travel Club recommends visitors see this holiday extravaganza featuring artwork from local artists.
5. 31st Annual Honolulu City Lights. A tree-lighting ceremony is just the beginning at this annual event. Enjoy a parade, rides, street light displays and a visit from Santa.
6. Lei of Aloha 9. Celebrate the holidays Hawaii style with a tour of the bed and breakfast, poetry readings and hula dancing at the Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono.
7. Maui Pops Orchestra – Holiday Pops. Listen to holiday favorites when attending a concert at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center on December 6, 2015.
8. 54th Annual Holiday Concert. Hear sounds of season from the Hawaii Youth Opera Chorus at the Kawaiahao Church in Honolulu.
9. West Hawaii Dance Theatre presents the Nutcracker Holiday Classic Ballet. The holidays just wouldn’t be the holidays without this magical event that is to be held at the Kahilu Theatre in Kamuela, Hawaii.
10. Rock-A-Hula Magical Christmas at Legends. Enjoy this tribute performance and dinner on Christmas Eve. Resort Travel Club recommends securing advance reservations.
Now it’s easy for tourists to know how to get into the holiday season without heading back to the mainland. As Resort Travel Club points out, there are many special events held in Hawaii throughout December. For more suggestions on events, securing the perfect accommodations, and this great area, visit Resort Travel at http://resorttravel.club/.