Increasing demand for mobility expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) April 28, 2014
The global market for Software Defined Networking (SDN) is expected to reach USD 4,909.8 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for mobility and proliferation of mobile devices is expected to fuel the market over the next six years. Grand View Research also observes that the need to implement cloud computing services in an effective manner is expected to positively impact the industry on a global level.
By providing a software interface and easier management of network services, software defined network aids in establishment of efficient network infrastructure. Lack of standardization in implementation of SDN and difficulty in migration from legacy systems are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period. The growing trend of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) in organizations is expected to serve as an opportunity for market participants.
The report “Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market Analysis By End Users (Enterprises, Cloud Service Providers, Telecommunications Service Providers), By Solutions (SDN Switching, SDN Controllers, Cloud Virtualization Applications) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/software-defined-networking-sdn-market-analysis.
Inquiry Before Buying at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/345.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Enterprises were the largest end user segment in 2013, and accounted for over 40% of the overall market share. Telecommunications service providers are expected to be the fastest growing end user segment, with an estimated CAGR of 45.6% from 2014 to 2020. In terms of SDN solutions, cloud virtualization applications are expected to be the largest and fastest growing segment; they accounted for over 30% of the overall market share in 2013.
- North America is expected to remain the largest market over the forecast period as a result of high penetration of mobile devices and need for enhanced network infrastructure in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market, at an estimated CAGR of 47.7% from 2014 to 2020.
- The global SDN market consists of a large number of players vying to provide end-to-end solutions. Mergers and acquisitions to consolidate market share and offer hardware, software as well as services are frequent in the industry as key strategic initiatives. Major industry participants in the market include Cisco, IBM, VMware, HP, Alcatel-Lucent, NEC, and Juniper Networks among others.
Direct Link For Sample Request of This Report - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/software-defined-networking-sdn-market-analysis/request
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the SDN market on the basis of end users, solutions, and region:
- SDN End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Cloud service providers
• Telecommunications service providers
- SDN Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Cloud virtualization applications
- SDN Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Next Generation Technologies market Reports at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/emerging-and-next-generation-technologies.
Latest Reports Published By Grand View Research:
Powder Coatings Market Analysis By Application (Automotive, Consumer Goods, General Industry, Architectural, Furniture) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/powder-coatings-market-analysis) The global market for powder coating is expected to reach USD 12.48 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing support for the use of powder coatings in comparison to conventional liquid paints by regulatory agencies such as EPA and REACH on account of negligible VOC emissions is expected to be a key driver for market growth. In addition, growing application demand with regards to automotive, appliances and consumer goods is also expected to drive powder coating sales over the next six years.
Thermic Fluids Market Analysis By Product (Mineral Oils, Aromatics, Glycols, Silicones), By Application (Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages, Chemical Industry, CSP, Plastics, Pharmaceuticals, HVAC) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/thermic-fluids-market-analysis) Thermic fluids are used to transfer and store heat utilized for producing electricity. In addition, positive outlook on food and beverages market is also expected to enhance market penetration for food grade thermic fluids. Mineral oils emerged as the leading product segment in the global market and accounted for 41.7% of the total thermic fluid volume in 2013.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc