CadenaSmith Enterprises Introduces ColorTAGTM Study Recall System, a Quick and Easy Way to Find the Main Idea and Supporting Detail
CadenaSmith Enterprises, designer and maker of See-N-Read® Learning Support Tools, is pleased to announce its new product, “ColorTAGTM Study Recall System”. This unique product helps users to easily identify the main idea and supporting details in text when reading or writing; resulting in improved reading, writing and study skills.
(PRWEB) April 29, 2014
ColorTAGTM Study Recall System helps readers and writers systematically organize, retrieve, and retain key information presented in text. ColorTAG™’s innovative design utilizes practical strategies to help identify the main idea and to easily distinguish it from supporting details (often confused with each other by readers or writers).
The research-based design uses a multi-sensory system that seamlessly integrates the processes of: visually locating information, mentally thinking about it (using prompt questions) and emphasizing only relevant information using a three color highlight system.
The ColorTAGTM system comes in a convenient kit that includes:
- Specific process directions for teachers, parents, or students to explain the ColorTAGTM system
- A prompt card that uses targeted questions to help users identify and prioritize key content
- A See-N-Read® MemoryMarkTM reading tool to enable exact highlighting of key information as students read, all while keeping the place on a page
- A 3-color highlighter to support the organization of content
- Access to free online ColorTAGTM resources
- A summary of alignments to Common Core State Standards, STAAR™ and other state standards.
See-N-Read® Learning Tools are research-based and classroom-tested, and are endorsed by neuropsychologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, reading specialists, and classroom teachers.