Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) May 29, 2014
For entrepreneurs looking to venture into a new business, one should consider a Client Retention Business. Paul Reiss at Signature Greetings explains why Client Retention is so important to professionals and small business owners in today's economy, and why a Client Retention Business is a viable option for an entrepreneur.
From now until June 30, 2014, Signature Greetings is offering an additional 500 greeting cards with their Smart Start Program. These 500 cards will enhance client retention efforts.
Here are some facts about client retention:
1. 91% of small businesses do little or nothing to retain existing customers.
2. The average American business loses 50% of its customer base every 5 years.
3. 78% of customers are lost after six months of no contact.
4. It costs 7 to 9 times more to develop a new customer than to retain a current one.
During a slow economy, a company that can keep as many of its current customers as opposed to developing new customers will see increased profitability in the long run.
A Client Retention Business using a system of greeting cards can help professionals and small business owners stay in contact with their client and customer base and help to build their repeat and referral business.
In a recent survey about greeting cards, the following results confirmed what many of us already knew:
1. 96% of people who receive a greeting card will open it.
2. 88% of greeting card recipients feel more valued when they receive a greeting card that expresses appreciation.
3. 87% of greeting card recipients stated that if a business card was included in the greeting card, they would keep it for future contact.
Offering a solution to an existing need is important when deciding on a New business. A Client Retention Business could be a very good choice for an entrepreneur.
About Signature Greetings, LLC:
Signature Greetings, LLC was founded in January 2009. Signature Greetings began in 1993 as Client Connection, a Greeting Card Mailing Business operated by two women in Denver, CO. Today, it is owned and operated by Paul Reiss in Raleigh, NC. Paul brings over 20 years of corporate experience to Signature Greetings and the New Business arena.