The majority of sugar daddies said they will be giving their sugar baby between $1,000- 3,000 per month just in financial help or support in 2014.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) January 21, 2014
SugarDaddyForMe.com, the largest online dating website for sugar daddies and sugar babies, is sharing the results of a recent member survey. Based on the substantial gifts members received this past holiday season and the financial support they expect to continue receiving into 2014, the economy appears to be on the mend.
The survey questioned 1,677 sugar daddies and 5,333 sugar babies, whom are members of the SugarDaddyForMe.com. Surprisingly, results discovered that the women were very practical in their financial desires. Over the holiday alone:
- 69% said they received between $500- 1,000 extra “sugar” in addition to the monthly financial support.
- 21% received gifts between $1,000- 2,000 in extra financial help.
- 10% received more than $2,000 extra in their Christmas stockings last month.
Over half of the women surveyed said they would prefer to receive cash or an unlimited budget for shopping from their sugar daddy. These findings suggest that though times may still be tough for some, sugar babies don’t seem to be worried, according to SugarDaddyForMe.com.
A sugar baby’s 2014 financial outlook appears to be in just as good of shape according to more interesting statistics revealed in the survey. The majority of sugar daddies said they will be giving their sugar baby between $1,000- 3,000 per month just in financial help or support in 2014. However a full 15% of sugar babies report receiving an allowance of $4,000 - $6,000 every month. And a very fortunate 4% of women respondents receive between $7,000 and $10,000 per month from their sugar daddies.
But financial support is not the only way these successful men expressed their affection for their sugar babies. When the women surveyed were asked what the most expensive gift they had received from their sugar daddies was, they reported some remarkably lavish gifts indeed.
Some of the most generous gifts women received from their sugar daddy included:
- Living arrangements including a house and an apartment, complete with a $2,500 bedroom set.
- New cars including a Mercedes Benz and BMW.
- Jewelry including a diamond necklace, bracelet, earrings and ring, a Rolex watch.
- Between $10,000- 12,000 in cash.
- Traveling to Europe, Vegas, and Aruba.
- Accessories including a fur coat, designer clothes, shoes and handbags by designers like Hermes, Louis Vuitton and others.
- Electronics including computers, laptops and more.
Of the sugar babies who responded to the survey on SugarDaddyForMe.com, 36% were between 18-25 years of age, 31% were between 26-35, and 34% were from 36 or over.
Of the sugar daddies who responded, 5% were 30 years of age or under, 13% were between 31 and 40, 30% were between 41 and 50, 36% were between 51 and 60, and 16% were over 61.
Some other interesting results of the survey were:
- Sugar daddies between 31-40 years old are the most generous. And sugar daddies from New York are the most generous, followed by sugar daddies in California and Pennsylvania. Whereas, sugar daddies from Illinois are the least generous.
- Sugar babies between 25-30, and 41-45 are the hardest to please. And sugar babies from New York and Arizona are the hardest to please followed by sugar babies from California and Tennessee. Whereas, sugar babies from Wisconsin are the easiest to please.
The top 5 states with the most generous sugar daddies, starting with the most generous are:
1. New York
To view the published report visit: http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/positive-outlook-for-sugar-babies-2014.
Online dating website, SugarDaddyForMe.com is the World’s Largest Sugar Daddy Matchmaking, Personals and Dating service with over 4 million members and over 2,000 new members join the site every single day. Since launching in 2005, the website has set the mold for the sugar daddy cultural phenomenon with the goal to bring together successful, generous men and attractive young women that love to be pampered, spoiled and supported. Recently featured in MTV's True Life episode "I Am a Sugar Baby", two episodes of both The Montel Williams Show and The Tyra Banks Show, Good Morning America, The New York Times and numerous other TV shows, publications, documentaries and anthropological studies, SugarDaddyForMe.com is the world’s largest online dating website for sugar daddies and sugar babies looking for mutually rewarding relationships.