Implementing systems that provide real-time visibility of demand signals enables pull/eKanban-enabled manufacturing enterprises to leave more sluggish competition in the rear-view mirror.
St. Paul, Minnesota (PRWEB) July 08, 2014
Synchrono®, a leader in demand-driven manufacturing software solutions, today announced the release of a new whitepaper: Gain a Competitive Advantage for Bottom-Line Results. The paper is the fourth in a series exploring pull-based Kanban manufacturing systems and how they can solve a host of challenges, chief among them lost business and brand damage, resulting from an enterprise’s inability to quickly identify areas for improvement and proactively adjust schedules to meet customer demands.
The latest white paper in the series shows how manufacturers can gain a competitive advantage and become best-in-class by driving flow, right-sizing inventory, and automating supplier replenishment. Manufacturing leaders who take advantage of this complimentary download will learn the five key goals of a successful pull-based eKanban manufacturing initiative:
- Adoption of pull-based principles and how they can set the stage to build agile processes that offer more control by responding to real-time demand signals
- Implementing eKanban solutions to create workflow improvements and maximize resources
- Accelerating a competitive advantage by increasing productivity and workflow, delivering a significant edge against push-based manufacturing competitors
- Empowering innovations in process and products that deliver five huge benefits, including increased sales
- Achieving new levels of profitability driven by end-to-end insight into processes, which drives better application of technology, quicker innovation and smarter sales
“Implementing systems that provide real-time visibility of demand signals enables pull/eKanban-enabled manufacturing enterprises to leave more sluggish competition in the rear-view mirror,” said John Maher, Synchrono vice president of product strategy. “These productivity-driven gains on the manufacturing side yield more opportunities for revenue and relationships, accelerating competitive advantage and profit.”
The Kanban manufacturing white paper series is available from the Synchrono website.
Synchrono® LLC is a leading provider of demand-driven manufacturing software and services that simplify complex manufacturing environments and transform business results. The company’s planning, scheduling and execution, and eKanban inventory replenishment systems are powerful on their own, and when combined with its operations solutions on the Synchrono Demand-Driven Manufacturing Platform, clients synchronize workforce, methods, machines, resources, data and more, enabling flow from order inception through production and delivery. Aggregating information from its own applications, as well as from both machine-level and disparate enterprise systems, the Synchrono Demand-Driven Manufacturing Platform provides a real-time visual information system that empowers everyone – from the top floor to the shop floor – with actionable information.
Synchrono helps clients manage constraints, improve flow, drive on-time delivery, and maintain a competitive edge. Look to Synchrono for software that meets your demand. Sync with us at http://www.synchrono.com.