What we have here is a small piece of equipment that provides big functionality and big savings for small businesses.
Bay Shore, NY (PRWEB) July 17, 2013
This week’s Hot Phone Review takes a look at the amazing phone accessory – the USB phone recorder from TelcoDepot.com:
About the USB Phone Recorder
1. The USB Phone Recorder from TelcoDepot.com is a great investment for any small business because it allows such businesses to access call recording functions that are often desired but typically the domain of higher-end phone systems.
2. Call recording in itself is a key component of business communications and the USB Phone Recorder from TelcoDepot.com ensures that small businesses are able to access this service without having to change their existing phone system equipment.
Benefits of the USB Phone Recorder
1. The USB phone recorder allows small businesses to record phone conversations without upgrading their existing phone equipment.
2. The USB phone recorder consists of a single module, connecting cables and desktop software to control the system.
3. With the USB phone recorder, businesses can record conference calls and minutes of meetings.
4. Businesses can also use the system for legal defense or to satisfy legal, business or work requirements.
5. With virtually no learning curve, easy to use desktop software, a comprehensive user guide, free training videos and TelcoDepot.com support resources, the inexpensive USB phone recorder presents a great opportunity for small businesses to acquire call recording functionality without making expensive upgrades to their phone systems.
6. The USB Phone Recorder also has a built in, high quality microphone allowing a user to record the conversation in a room, so businesses can record important meetings and compare the playback to minutes or convert the recording to action assignments.
7. Regardless of the use, businesses will find the USB phone recorder to be an indispensible addition to their office communications.
Configuration and Use
1. The USB phone recorder simply connects to a PC via the included USB cable and likewise connects to any analog, digital or VoIP telephone via the included handset cord.
2. Businesses can record conversations manually at the push of a button or automatically record every conversation.
3. The recordings can be stored on a PC in standard .wav format so they can be e-mailed to anyone and played back with a conventional player such as Windows Player.
4. It is also possible to store recordings automatically to a network storage device or even to an FTP site anywhere in the world.
5. This allows businesses to automatically record an employee’s conversation to a secure location.
From the Experts:
"What we have here is a small piece of equipment that provides big functionality and big savings for small businesses. This simply amazing USB phone recorder allows small businesses to access scalable phone call recording facilities without making expensive hardware upgrades to their existing phone systems," says Yaron Ram, Principal at TelcoDepot.com.
Tutorial Video for USB Phone Recorder
TelcoDepot.com also has a tutorial video on the installation and use of the USB phone recorder. To watch, visit telcodepot.com/videos/26/usb-phone-recorder-user-guide.
To learn more about the TelcoDepot.com USB Phone Recorder, including available accessories and pricing, visit telcodepot.com/products/usb-phone-recorder-for-use-with-any-telephone/841. For additional inquiries, call TelcoDepot.com support lines on 1-800-390-1200 or send an email to info(at)telcodepot(dot)com.
About Telco Depot
Telco Depot is a leading supplier of quality business telephone systems, business VoIP service, VoIP phones, phone headset equipment, video surveillance systems, voice & data cabling solutions, conference phone solutions and Microsoft Response Point Systems. The company’s top priority is to help its clients make informed decisions based on their specific small business phone system needs by providing experience and expertise and guiding them in selecting the best phone systems for their businesses.