Growth in application such as home furnishing expected to have positive impact on the market
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) April 21, 2014
The global market for textile chemicals is expected to reach USD 25.24 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. High demand from key application markets including home furnishing and apparel are expected to be a key driving force for the market. The apparel industry has witnessed increased per capita consumption primarily in India, Brazil, China and Russia which is expected to result in increased demand for textile chemicals over the forecast period. However, environmental hazards associated with the use of these chemicals, resulting in an unfavorable regulatory landscape are expected to be a critical challenge for market participants.
Home furnishing was the largest application segment of the market, with demand exceeding 3,500 kilo tons in 2013. Apparel followed home furnishing applications, accounting for 26.0% of global demand in 2013 and is expected to witness fastest growth, at an estimated CAGR of 3.4% from 2014 to 2020. Growth is also expected to be high in emerging application segments such as industrial textiles, medical textiles and construction textiles.
The report “Textile Chemicals Market Analysis and Segment Forecast To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/textile-chemical-market
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/339
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global textile chemical market volume was 9,230.1 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 11,462.5 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR 3.2 % from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific was the largest regional market and is expected to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period, at an estimated CAGR of 3.5% from 2014 to 2020. Presence of large application industry, coupled with growing domestic textile consumption is expected to help the region maintain its dominance over the forecast period.
- Coating and sizing chemicals were the largest consumed textile chemicals, with market revenue exceeding USD 5.90 billion in 2013. Colorants were the second largest product segment accounting for 26.3% of the global market in 2013.
- The global textile chemical market is moderately consolidated with the top four companies accounting for just over 40% of the market in 2013. Clariant International and Hunstman Internation LLC were key players in the market together accounting for 25% of the market share in 2013.
Sample Request of this Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/request/339
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global Textile Chemicals market on the basis of application, product and region:
- Textile Chemicals Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Home Furnishing
• Industrial and Others
- Textile Chemicals Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Coating & Sizing Chemicals
• Colorants & Auxiliaries
• Finishing Agents
• Desizing Agents
• Bleaching Agents
• Yarn Lubricants
- Textile Chemicals Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Plastics, Polymers & Resins Research Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/plastics-polymers-and-resins
Latest Reports Published By Grand View Research :
CMOS Image Sensors Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cmos-image-sensors-market) global CMOS image sensors market is expected to reach USD 10,172 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing proliferation of smartphones, which are equipped with primary as well as secondary cameras, is expected to favorably impact industry growth. Growing demand in consumer electronics such as digital cameras is also expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
Aquafeed & Aquaculture Additive Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aquafeed-and-aquaculture-additive-market) global market for aquafeed is expected to reach USD 133.1 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing use of aquafeed in carp and crustacean farming is expected to boost market demand over the forecast period. The growing market for aquaculture, owing to the static natural production of fishes is expected to be another key driver for market growth over the next six years.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc