Texzon Technologies will significantly impact the global energy landscape.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 30, 2013
Texzon Technologies (TT) an energy company, was formed to explore and develop new technologies related to energy transmission and storage.
Michael W. Miller, Brigadier General USAF (ret.) was named CEO of the new company, coming over from sister company, Texzon Utilities. He will be responsible for guiding all aspects of the new company's growth, including business development, growing the executive team and leading the development of global energy solutions.
General Miller directed strategic planning for a global organization of 40,000 personnel with an annual budget of almost $6 billion prior to his retirement in 2012. According to General Miller, “Texzon Technologies will significantly impact the global energy landscape. This is the just the beginning of many future emerging technology solutions on the horizon.”
Texzon has exclusive worldwide marketing rights for the Ring Power Multiplier (RPM) technology and other technologies invented by Dr. James Corum, renowned scientist and physicist. The RPM was recently awarded a fourth patent on the technology, with additional patents pending.
"The RPM will be a critical component for increasing the amount of green energy on our electricity grids," said General Miller. "Dr. Corum has pioneered a remarkable technology." In addition to stabilizing the grid, the RPM offers a practical way to accelerate the integration of renewable resources, like wind, solar, hydro, geothermal and biomass into the grid, by virtue of its ability to store AC power as real AC power at 50/60 Hz, making it instantaneously and continuously available. powermultiplier.com
Texzon Technologies is actively working to address the following global challenges:
- 1 in 4 people have no access to electricity yet global demand is rising.
- Investment of $10 trillion (T) in power-sector infrastructure required ($4.6T Power Generation; $5.4T Transmission & Distribution) to meet demand.
- Global concerns abound regarding climate change and pollution reduction
- Weather issues cause major power failures/disturbances with current power grid structure
- Grids regionally, nationally and globally are not linked or networked; no energy synergy
Texzon Technologies' goals include:
- Partnering with Government and Industry to Significantly Increase Renewable Energy Usage
- Developing Numerous Applications for other Texzon Technologies
- Greatly Reducing Carbon Emission Footprint
Michael W. Miller, Ph.D.
CEO, Texzon Technologies