"The Victor experience will be unique to urban residents, with unmatched transportation options and the ability to walk to work, night life, restaurants, and the TD Garden from the front door.” - Andrea Smayda, Simpson Property Group
Boston, MA (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
Simpson Property Group®, LP and joint venture partner, Heitman LLC, have announced the upcoming opening of The Victor, a newly developed, 11-story luxury apartment community with a commanding presence at North Station on the corner of Causeway and Beverly Streets in downtown Boston. The Victor’s 286 apartments, including 56 Club Level penthouse apartments with exclusive Club amenities, are now available for leasing at the community’s adjacent leasing center, with occupancies expected in October. Residents of The Victor will experience the ultimate in downtown Boston living, sitting immediately above the North Station train and commuter line, with incredible views of the Zakim Bridge, more than 17,000 square feet of onsite retail, and immediate access to the TD Garden and dozens of restaurants, entertainment venues and retail shops.
Also announced today was the recent signing of Tavern in the Square to an approximately 5,600-square-foot lease at The Victor, bringing a 90-item American tavern menu, 48 draught beers, state-of-the-art audio and visual and a fully enclosed outdoor patio for year-round enjoyment. The Victor location will mark the eighth location for Tavern in the Square.
Life inside The Victor will be as amenity-rich as the neighborhood in which it resides. Building features include:
- 24-hour front desk concierge
- 1,800-square-foot state-of-the-art strength and cardio club
- Indoor sports court
- Sports lounge with a 60” flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi
- Board room for private meetings and conferences
- Business center with Mac and PCs, along with printer and scanner
- Package and information notification system via text/email
- The Living Room, a fifth floor lounge with entertainment kitchen, flat screens, complimentary Wi-Fi, and outdoor terrace access
- The Terrace, an outdoor rooftop living area
- Exclusive top floor club levels with controlled access via elevator entry
- The Club Terrace, a private outdoor rooftop lounge with views of the city for exclusive use by club floor residents
- Private garage parking
- Convenient on-site storage as well as bike storage
- Direct access to North Station – with Green & Orange T lines, Commuter Rail, and Amtrak connections
- Adjacent to TD Garden
- Walking distance to Government Center, Navy Yard, Financial District, Beacon Hill, Whole Foods, and North End’s bar and restaurant scene
- Stores, shops, and restaurants on the street level
Forty-two different floor plans, ranging in size from studios to spacious two-bedroom with studies, feature:
- Views of the Zakim Bridge, Boston Harbor, and downtown*
- Private balconies and terraces*
- Hardwood flooring in entry, kitchen, and living areas
- Espresso, wenge-finish Italian cabinets with designer hardware
- Stainless steel appliances with side-by-side refrigerator and thru-the-door ice/water dispenser
- Autumn white Brazilian granite countertops
- Kitchen islands with breakfast bars*
- Club levels with upgraded pendant lighting, appliances, and Grohe kitchen sinks
- Bathrooms with Italian tile floors and tub surround
- Custom wall-mounted vanities with integrated sinks and sleek, modern fixtures
- Stackable full-size GE washers/dryers
*In Select Homes
Simpson Property Group Regional Marketing Director for the Atlantic Region, Andrea Smayda commented, “The Victor has been designed to take full advantage of its extraordinary location at the center of the North End of Boston. The Victor experience will be unique to urban residents, with unmatched transportation options and the ability to walk to work, night life, restaurants, and the TD Garden from the front door.” Simpson Property Group was recently awarded the coveted 2012 “A List” Award for Excellence in Customer Service. The awards are presented, according to size, to the top companies in the multifamily real estate industry. Simpson Property Group, with 55 communities, has been a recognized winner for the past 10 years and is one of only two firms to achieve this number of consecutive wins in the history of the survey.
About Heitman LLC:
Founded in 1966 and headquartered in Chicago, Heitman is a global real estate investment management firm with approximately $27 billion in assets invested directly and indirectly in real estate in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The firm’s clients include institutions, pension plans, endowments and foundations, and individual investors.
About Simpson Property Group:
Simpson Property Group (SPG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Simpson Housing® LLLP (SHLP®). Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, SPG is a fully integrated real estate firm providing services in multifamily and commercial property management, development and construction. Established in 1948, SHLP builds and operates high quality, residential communities throughout the United States and continues to expand.