Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) August 21, 2014
Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. is proud to announce that 11 of its attorneys have been selected as among The Best Lawyers in America© 2015.
Those selected include:
- Daniel Cracchiolo - Personal Injury
- Edwin C. “Ed” Bull - Land Use & Zoning Law
- Martha C. Patrick - Tax Litigation and Tax Controversy
- Andrew Abraham - Real Estate Law and Real Estate Litigation
- Clare H. Abel - Real Estate Law
- Michael S. Dulberg - Construction Law and Construction Litigation
- Steven M. Serrano - Family Law
- Edwin D. Fleming - Commercial Litigation
- Todd A. Julian - Personal Injury Litigation
- Ian Neale - Personal Injury Litigation
- Charles J. Muchmore - Personal Injury Litigation
About Best Lawyers in America
Best Lawyers in America is the preeminent referral guide to the legal profession in the United States. Published since 1983, Best Lawyers lists attorneys in 124 specialties, representing all 50 states, who have been chosen solely through a peer review process in which 3.9 million attorneys participate across the country.
About Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A.
Now with 40 attorneys in its Phoenix office, Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. is one of the Southwest's premier law firms. The firm was founded 44 years ago by Haze Burch and Dan Cracchiolo and today the firm’s lawyers are among the most highly regarded and recognized leaders in the areas of business and corporate law, construction, estate and wealth preservation planning, family law, finance, labor and employment, litigation, personal injury and insurance defense, real estate and tax controversy litigation.
Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. is a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.