Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) August 19, 2013
Rothman Gordon is pleased to announce fourteen attorneys are included in the 2014 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. This 20th edition is based on a rigorous national survey involving more than 4 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by their peers.
The following attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014:
- Thomas R. Solomich - Real Estate Law
- Samuel L. Douglass - Real Estate Law / Natural Resources Law and Mining Law
- Shelley W. Elovitz - Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- John W. Zatkos, Jr. - Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- K. Sidney (Casey) Neuman - Trusts and Estates
- James W. Ummer - Trusts and Estates
- R. Douglas (Doug) DeNardo - Trusts and Estates
- Frank G. Salpietro - Banking & Finance Law
- Colleen Ramage Johnston - Litigation – Labor & Employment
- William E. Lestitian - Corporate Law
- Stephen H. Jordan - Employment Law – Individuals
- Alan C. Blanco - Employment Law – Individuals
- James W. Carroll, Jr. - Employment Law – Individuals
- Louis B. Kushner - Employment Law – Individuals / Mediation and Employment Law – Management
About Best Lawyers®
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
About Rothman Gordon
Rothman Gordon is a Pittsburgh-based law firm that has been advocating its clients' interests since 1954. Rothman Gordon has created a suite of services for individuals, organizations and closely-held and family businesses. Areas of practice include alternative dispute resolution; business and corporate law; commercial real estate; litigation; estate planning and administration; taxation and employee benefits; financing and commercial loans; employment and labor law; employment litigation; and social security disability.
Rothman Gordon is a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.