Huntington Beach, CA (PRWEB) August 28, 2014
Freightgate, a global provider of Logistics Cloud Solutions, releases new I-Trek! Mobile Tablet Application to improve delivery driver productivity and real-time shipment tracking. I-Trek! Mobile provides seamless integration to Freightgate’s Cloud-based I-Trek! Shipment Track and Trace Solution. A powerful supply chain visibility application designed to sharpen a company’s competitive edge by providing tracking and tracing and event management information along the entire global and domestic supply chain.
I-Trek! Mobile utilizes cloud-based Internet connectivity to collaborate with customers and trading partners by sharing vital shipping information. It enables all parties to simultaneously update the status of a shipment or to track a shipment by multiple parameters including Billing Reference, Shipper Reference, Consignee Reference, PO Numbers, Shipment Status, Date Range and much more. I-Trek provides decision support tools to make real-time informed decisions that can have a major impact on bottom line performance.
The I-Trek! Mobile Android Tablet App enhances real-time shipment visibility allowing delivery drivers to submit instant delivery notifications. It eliminates manual and paper processes providing proof-of-delivery verification immediately with complete delivery details, electronic signature receipt, and exceptions. I-Trek! Mobile Features Include:
- Real-time driver & delivery status with timestamps
- Proof-of-delivery & signature capture
- Make signature mandatory
- Ability to attach pictures to condition reports
- Accepts COD check payments upon delivery
- Captures non-delivery reason
- Improves settlement process with damage report and photos
- Customize your own list of reasons for non-delivery and item rejection
- Sends real time delivery status notifications
- Improves customer and driver satisfaction
- Collect data to measure KPIs
- Delivery Route management including Planned vs. Actual analysis
- Improves time management, drivers can make more deliveries per day
- Application works online and offline
- Empowers delivery team to become information workers
- Reduce or eliminate data entry errors in the field.
- Reduce or eliminate paper waste, double-work, re-keying data, and other costly inefficiencies
- Interface is very intuitive and driver-friendly
I-Trek! Mobile can be customized and branded for your specific needs. For more information schedule a no-obligation demonstration of I-Trek! Mobile App, please complete the form at http://www.freightgate.com/demo or call Freightgate Sales at (714) 799-2833.
Freightgate's Logistics Cloud Platform, known as the Freightgate Universe, enables solutions empowering professionals on all levels to collaborate with global vendors and logistics providers seamlessly on a single common transportation sourcing platform for informed decision-making across the entire network. It encompasses ISO9001:2008-certified end-to-end transportation management processes from procurement, rate management, optimization, execution and visibility, carbon footprint, through invoice audit & pay. The Freightgate Universe is comprised of adaptive easy-to-deploy modules to help companies leapfrog into the 21st century with minimal start-up cost. Freightgate is the only commercial EFM compliant platform enabling standardized web-services as promoted by the US-DOT and Transport-Canada.
Based in Huntington Beach, California, the Freightgate team has been developing Internet solutions for the freight and logistics since 1994, such as its industry-leading Logistics Cloud Platform, offering Supply Chain Collaboration & Visibility; TMS, Global Tender Bid Management; Least Cost Routing, Service Contract and Quote Management; Regulatory Compliance CBP and FMC; Automated eInvoice Audit and Payment; innovative What-If-Scenario Analysis tool; interactive online Sailing Schedule; BFN (Built for NetSuite) approved SuiteApps. Freightgate is ISO 9001:2008 certified. Visit Freightgate at http://www.freightgate.com.