San Diego, California (PRWEB) July 23, 2014
Travel To Go is very much aware that travel complaints can arise for any number of reasons. Perhaps a traveler has faced an unexpected inconvenience, or customer service at a hotel was not up to certain expectations. Regardless, any situation that causes a complaint can impact a travel experience. Vacationers who are utilizing airline services this summer can come across any number of complaints. The following are the five most common complaints about airlines and how travelers can keep them from ruining their trips.
1. Flight Delays: Although unavoidable at times, flight delays are still an inconvenience for any traveler. They can cause plans to be changed and possibly cut into vacation time. It might not be possible to control airline factors, but travelers can do their best by checking the latest flight status online before heading to the airport on their day of departure and be aware of changes in advance.
2. High Prices for Airline Tickets: Travel To Go recognizes that another common complaint is high prices for airfare. Going online to compare rates can help travelers find ways to save.
3. Security Checkpoint Lines: Often, the lines at security checkpoints can be long and tedious which causes complaints among many travelers. Arriving at the airport early and following the latest security policies can make the process easier and let travelers avoid the need to rush.
4. Noisy Children on an Airplane: Passengers on airplanes can often find it annoying when a disruptive child is nearby. This can make it difficult to catch up on sleep or to simply relax. This is why bringing along earplugs or a pair of noise-canceling headphones can help remedy such issues if they occur on an airplane.
5. Uncomfortable Seats: Depending on the design of an airplane, Travel To Go understands that passengers might feel uncomfortable due to a lack of room. If this is the case, it could be helpful for travelers to get up often to stretch and move around instead of being confined to a cramped seat for the majority of a flight.
Particular airline complaints might not be entirely avoidable, but there are fortunately ways to counter them so that they do not impact the rest of a vacation. Following these tips will let travelers make the most of their flight and get on to their much anticipated trip. For more on great travel experiences provided by Travel To Go, visit http://www.traveltogo.com/.
Travel To Go
7964 B Arjons Drive
San Diego, CA 92126, USA
Phone: (800) 477-6331