Hoboken, NJ (PRWEB) September 25, 2013
MaryEllen Tribby is an entrepreneur, CEO, international speaker, top business consultant, an expert marketing strategist, a bestselling author, a wife and mother of three. As if that weren't enough, she's also a woman with a calling, and that's to help others live lives of passion, purpose, and financial independence. And in a powerful new book, she arms readers with the tools for doing just that.
Inspired by Tribby's own success story, and the success stories of the thousands of people around the world whom she has helped realize their dreams, "Reinventing the Entrepreneur: Turning Your Dream Business into a Reality" (WILEY; Hardcover & e-book; $29.95; ISBN: 978-1-118-58445-3) is a nuts-and-bolts guide to building a business around one’s passion that provides both the money and time to live the life an aspiring entrepreneur wants and deserves.
At the book’s heart is an extraordinarily successful business model called The Inbox Magazine ("iMag," for short). An approach custom-tailored to the times, iMag lets entrepreneurs and small businesses create a huge impact with a minimal investment of time, energy, and money. It can be done from home, on the road, or anywhere in the world.
Writing in her trademark friendly, down-to-earth style, Tribby walks readers through all the steps of starting, running, and growing a successful iMag enterprise, including:
- Brainstorming million-dollar business ideas
- Researching the market and finding an ideal niche (or niches)
- Sizing up the competition—and knowing what you can offer that they can't
- Finding the perfect name for a business and designing a killer website
- Marketing your iMag and building an online following on social media
- Creating content that sings—and keeps them coming back for more
- Selling advertising space and partnering with other entrepreneurs
- Measuring your success and growing your business
“If you have a dream of starting your own business but just aren't sure how, I wrote this book as a step-by-step guide that you can pick up and revisit each time you’re ready to make the next step,” says Tribby. “I’ll walk you through what I believe is the best online business model in the world that can help build the business of your dreams.”
In addition to the success of iMag, Tribby can discuss additional topics relevant to hopeful entrepreneurs, including:
- Having it all. Balancing a busy family, a thriving career and more.
- Maintaining a healthy, happy marriage while being the primary bread winner
- How women thrive in a “man’s” business world
- Working moms are better moms
- Organizing the perfect company structure
- Why working moms need to take care of themselves first
- Why entrepreneurship will save America
Whether a first-time entrepreneur looking to find everything needed to hone a Big Idea (or Ideas) and get a business off the ground and running or a current business owner, "Reinventing the Entrepreneur" explores proven techniques for boosting bottom line by an order of magnitude—in no time.
About the author
MaryEllen Tribby is the founder and CEO of Met Edge Media. She is well known for launching iMags such as WorkingMomsOnly.com, the world's leading Inbox Magazine and website for the empowerment of the working mom as well as The CEO's Edge, where entrepreneurs learn how to build a stronger business. Prior to founding Met Edge Media, MaryEllen was publisher and CEO of Early To Rise where she was responsible for growing the business from $8 million in sales to $26 million in just 15 months. Before that, she served as president of Weiss Research where she led the company to $67 million in sales from $11 million in just 12 months. Earlier in her career, she ran divisions at Forbes, Times Mirror Magazines, and Crain's New York Business, where she learned from some of the best business mentors in the world.
Today MaryEllen is a highly sought- after international business consultant, speaker, and author. She resides in South Florida with her husband of 17 years, their three beautiful children, and their nutty boxer, Coco. You can find out more about MaryEllen at MaryEllenTribby.com and ReinventingTheEntrepreneur.com