Industrial companies typically need instant real-time communication, and emails simply can’t fill that requirement.
Parker, TX (PRWEB) September 02, 2015
Radio Waves, a nationwide Motorola authorized two-way radio reseller, is issuing guidance to industrial companies on how they can improve efficiency and ROI by equipping their teams with the new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios.
“Industrial companies typically need instant real-time communication, and emails simply can’t fill that requirement,” commented Kelly Madonna, President of Radio Waves. “However, the new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios are ideal for use in industrial environments, including those that cover hundreds of thousands of square feet across multiple floors.”
Key features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios that Madonna and her team at Two Way Radios believe are among the most value to industrial companies include:
- Extreme range: the radios function indoors or outdoors and cover up to 300,000 square feet/20 floors, or up to 600,000 square feet with the optional range extender.
- Instant response: teams can communicate at the touch of the button, and the easy-to-follow voice prompts and menus virtually eliminate any learning curve.
- Rugged and durable design: the radios are built with rugged, durable design and therefore can withstand usage in industrial environments – compared to smartphones that can break or crack.
- Enhanced audio clarity: the radios operate in the 900 MHz ISM, which ensures static-free communication across an extended range.
- License-free operation: the radios do not require licenses or administrative fees.
- Lightweight design: teams can wear the radio on their belt or in pockets.
- Extended battery life: the radios feature 14-hour extended battery life.
Other special features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios include: enhanced privacy through the use of Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology, private reply, direct call, call all available, instant mute, talk permit tones, and home channel.
More information on the groundbreaking new DLR Digital two-way radios can be found on the Radio Waves website: http://www.twowayradiowaves.com.
About Radio Waves
Headquartered in Parker, Texas, Radio Waves serves customers throughout the U.S. We focus on stellar customer service to best fit a customer's communications needs and are able to provide ongoing superior technical support. As an authorized Motorola business two-way radio reseller, we are able to provide Motorola's industry-defining products.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2015 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.