Subscribed, a Highly Anticipated Subscription-Based Conference with More Than 1,200 Speakers and Attendees, Announces the Launch of “The Ultimate Subscription”
Subscribed, powered by Zuora, announces the launch of “The Ultimate Subscription” sweepstakes for one lucky winner. The package will include more than $1,600 worth of subscription packages, ranging from year-long subscriptions to Netflix and Spotify, to lifestyle subscriptions that include the highly talked about BespokePost that sends luxe, handpicked goods sourced from all over the world.
Foster City, CA (PRWEB) May 30, 2014
Subscribed.com, powered by Zuora, announces the launch of “The Ultimate Subscription” sweepstakes for one lucky winner, to be chosen at random on June 19, 2014. The campaign package is valued over $1,600, and features year-long subscriptions to Netflix, Spotify, BespokePost, Beer of the Month Club, and more.
“The Ultimate Subscription” package is perfect for the savvy business professional whose life follows a fast pace and whose needs are instant.
The sweepstakes, hosted on Zuora’s Facebook page, includes the following:
One year’s subscription to Netflix, Spotify, and Amazon Prime
- Dollar Shave Club to receive monthly razor packages – like a personal assistant for the face
- Good Mouth for bi-monthly, personalized toothbrushes for optimal oral health
- The Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club for 12 award-winning, hard-to-find craft brews every month
- Headspace to receive a year-long, day-by-day meditation guide
- Sock Fancy for one pair of quirky and fashionable socks – because it’s the little things that count
- ThisLife by Shutterfly to help you store and manage up to 25,000 photos and videos
- BespokePost to receive the ultimate, hand-picked everything, from slim leather wallets to barrel staves
Interested participants can enter the sweepstakes, hosted by Zuora.
“We’re excited to launch “The Ultimate Sweepstakes” campaign to help ramp up even more enthusiasm for our Subscribed ’14 Conference,” said Social Media Manager Mikey Goldman. “We know that most of you are working longer hours than the average 9 to 5 Joe, which is why we want to help supply your needs with what we thrive on: subscriptions.”
About Subscribe.com and Zuora.com
For more information, please visit http://www.subscribed.com, or its parent company and sweepstakes host, http://www.zuora.com.