Using the highest quality real ingredients, these flavors taste like the best vacation you’ve ever had, right in your cup,” said Charlotte Lucich, director of marketing at Yogurtland.
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) July 07, 2014
Summer vacations are a time to chill out, relax and explore. Can't travel this summer? Enjoy Yogurtland’s Ultimate Summer vacation-inspired new cool summer flavors to recharge your attitude.
“Yogurtland’s Ultimate Summer promotion offers an oasis of flavors inspired by our fans’ favorite vacations including big city getaways, tropical escapes, outdoor adventures and spa retreats. Using the highest quality real ingredients, these flavors taste like the best vacation ever, right in your cup,” said Charlotte Lucich, director of marketing at Yogurtland.
Yogurtland’s Ultimate Summer promotion will feature a delicious mix of dairy-free sorbets and frozen yogurt flavors that are inspired by popular cocktails and vacation treats. These sophisticated and fun ‘mocktails’ do not contain alcohol. For every vacation theme, there will be a shimmery new collectible spoon.
Every two weeks beginning July 7 through Sept. 14, Yogurtland will introduce two flavors, spoons and their vacation inspirations including:
- City Lights’ flavors are full of energy and sophistication, complete with a glittery silver spoon.
- Cosmo Sorbet is refreshing mocktail that blends real cranberries with fresh lime for a light, bright, slightly tart taste that is bursting with big city style.
- Caramel Macchiato frozen yogurt is made with real espresso beans and creamy caramel, and is the perfect way to get the most out any big city.
- Tropical Getaway flavors taste like the perfect beach day, complete with a shimmery deep ocean blue spoon.
- Mojito Sorbet combines real lime with a hint of mint for a light refreshing take on this tropical classic.
- Lava Flow Frozen Yogurt will whisk you away to your very own vacation. This flavor blends real pineapple, coconut water and strawberries for a smooth, sweet summer treat.
- Spa Retreat-inspired flavors are indulgent and invigorating, and will be served with by a purple spoon.
- Mudslide frozen yogurt blends real cocoa, coffee beans and one of the world’s most beloved chocolate cookies for a flavor so smooth it will instantly melt stress away.
- Mango Peach Tea sorbet lets you soak in the soothing blend of real mango, peach and refreshing white tea.
- Outdoor adventure influences these satisfying and refreshing flavors that are accompanied by a hunter green spoon.
- S’mores combines toasted marshmallows, melty gooey chocolate and good old fashioned graham crackers in a flavor you will love, and no campfire necessary.
- Wild Berry Tart is nature at its freshest, blending real raspberries, blackberries and blueberries for a just-picked taste.
- These Vegas Weekend inspired flavors are sassy and decadent, and the glittery pink spoon doesn’t have to stay in Vegas.
- Strawberry Margarita Sorbet is made with real strawberries and real limes for a sweet, beat-the-heat treat that tastes like you hit the flavor jackpot.
- Dark Chocolate Sorbet luxuriously blends delicious, decadent cocoa for a silky rich sorbet that’s so Vegas.
Yogurtland’s Real Rewards members can use the mobile app to collect Hot Spot icons for every flavor they try, and earn progressively larger rewards for more visits. After collecting three icons, members will earn a 2-ounce free reward, after six visits, members earn 3-ounces free and 4-ounces free after nine visits. After 15 visits, members earn 6-ounces free.
When introduced last year, Yogurtland’s mobile app and Real Rewards program quickly became popular amongst its fans. Nearly 500,000 consumers have downloaded the app and use it to track Real Rewards points, find locations, and see what flavors are being served at the Yogurtland near them. To find the app, search Yogurtland in your mobile app store.
The Yogurtland Difference
Separating Yogurtland from competitors is the company’s team of Flavorologists™ who develop the proprietary recipes for the brand’s more than 150 different and customized flavors. Whether traditional or exotic, each flavor uses real ingredients sourced from their original locations. By controlling the entire frozen yogurt making process, Yogurtland has raised the standards for flavors and quality to new heights and much to the delight of millions of fans.
Naturally occurring calcium makes Yogurtland frozen yogurt a healthful, refreshing treat. All of Yogurtland’s frozen yogurt flavors meet the National Yogurt Association Criteria for “live and active culture frozen yogurt” and are produced in a kosher-certified facility. Yogurtland features non- and low-fat yogurt flavors as well as non-dairy, gluten-free and no sugar added choices.
Presently there 295 locations across the U.S., Australia, Dubai, Guam, Mexico and Venezuela with more than 50 additional locations scheduled to open over the next six months. For more information, visit http://www.yogurt-land.com or http://www.facebook.com/yogurtland.