XI'AN, China (PRWEB) January 06, 2021
Today PDFUnshare.com released their new product PDF Unshare, which is a free PDF content protection software that encrypts and protects PDF and UPDF files with permission and authorization settings through programmatic interfaces to prevent sensitive information from being printed, edited, and copied by unauthorized users.
PDF users are always looking for ways to easily secure their documents and protecting sensitive data. As a single install, PDF Unshare makes life easier for individuals and companies who would otherwise need to deploy two or more products to accomplish the number of features our software offers to users. PDF Unshare helps achieve these objectives while offering a secure digital solution to entrepreneurs, book publishers and educational institutions.
Aimed at organizations which are looking for easy-to-use encryption solutions to protect sensitive data, this software does not use passwords to protect PDF files as they can easily be shared or removed by cracking programs. Instead PDF files are protected using individual encryption keys that are relayed to authorized devices from a web server and encrypted in a key store on the local device. The key store is locked to individual devices so it cannot be copied and moved elsewhere.
PDF Unshare provides numerous security features and in-built restrictions to protect PDF files. Most of the basic protection features are applied by default (restricted user access) where others the user can change to suit their requirements. All of these security restrictions enable users to stop PDF files from being shared with unauthorized users, control how they are used and the length that they are used by authorized parties.
As more organizations across the globe transition to user-friendly and secure data protection software, PDF Unshare provides users with a data centric approach to security that works and is easy to use. Plus, it opens the door for future joint innovation that will help users manage their data wherever it's shared, while at the same time reducing risk.
Key features of the PDF Unshare software include:
- Programmatic protection (encrypt) of PDF files with specified RMS rights policies. Shields the details of implementation, allowing the user to protect and unprotect PDF files programmatically using a single application.
- Application of dynamic security watermarks. User can set the security watermark text and color for the PDF to prevent the authorized copying of file content via use of screen shots, cameras, mobile phone cameras, video capture, or other similar methods.
- Generation of activity log files that keep a history of which files are protected/unprotected and when they were protected/unprotected.
- Restricted user access. Restricts authorized access to a single Windows PC/laptop or iPhone/Android device.
- Enable document publishers to expire PDF files so that they can no longer be viewed after a certain amount of time.
- Multi-language user interface. Languages include English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Czech, Greek Portuguese, Hungarian, Turkish, Russian, Japanese and Korean.
A real alternative to Adobe, PDF Unshare offers a secure solution to PDF copyright security to both the general public and professionals.
File Size: 14 MB