Secure, compliant AAPs and no server hardware costs, it’s a recipe for success.
Folsom, California (PRWEB) August 30, 2013
Biddle Consulting Group is pleased to announce the release of AutoAAPWeb - the web-based version of their affirmative action plan development software.
“We wanted to create a solution to address the growing data security concerns of clients, so we took the opportunity to consider emerging technologies and decided that moving the AutoAAP application to a hosted model was the perfect solution,” said Patrick M. Nooren, Ph.D. Executive Vice President and Principal consultant with Biddle Consulting Group
“We are in our fourth decade of writing AAP software, so we know what we are doing. After almost a year of running the software internally we are very excited to make the tool available to over 200 clients and provide the industry with a safe place to write their AAPs in a cost effective environment.” Patrick continued, “Secure, compliant AAPs and no server hardware costs, it’s a recipe for success.”
AutoAAPWeb is designed to produce OFCCP compliant AAPs in accordance with E.O.11246, CFR 60-2. With this in mind, the AAP program also includes:
- 2006/2010 ACS and Census 2010 data embedded within AutoAAPWeb
- Capability to analyze data imports to create internal/external availability pools
- Custom reporting
- Tutorials for every screen
- Ability to run unlimited analyses with no extra fees
Since data safety is a driving concern when choosing a web application, AutoAAPWeb utilizes the following security features:
- State of the art data center
- Dedicated rack for both data and web servers
- Strong password protection, requiring password change every 30-days with fail attempt lockouts
- Annual PEN testing and formal security procedures
New users can save 30% on their first-year AutoAAPWeb fees by signing up for a one-on-one web demonstration and activating AutoAAPWeb by 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, September 30, 2013. To find out more or register for a demonstration contact a member of the AutoAAPWeb support team today.