ezAccounting business software from Halfpricesoft.com has been updated and released with flexible tax options for consumer accommodation.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 20, 2017
Halfpricesoft.com developers have just updated ezAccounting 2017 software with more flexible tax options for new and current customers. Please review the link below on how to use the tax feature within the application. http://www.halfpricesoft.com/accounting/employee_tax_option.asp.
“ezAccounting business software from Halfpricesoft.com has been updated and released with flexible tax options for consumer accommodation.” Said Dr. Ge, the founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
EzAccounting software will easily process payroll and many other office tasks such as invoices, receipts, tracking expenses, etc . Potential customers can download and test the application for up to 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/accounting/accounting-software.asp.
ezAccounting offers a few of the following features:
- Built-in federal and 50 states tax tables
- Unlimited employee
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, State tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and
- Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Supports local tax
- Supports the options to withhold to extra federal and state taxes
- Support 401k, retirement plan, insurance deductions and more
- Flexible Pay Period: monthly, semi-monthly, weekly, biweekly and daily
- Flexible Payment Type: Pay by Salary or Hourly Rate
- Support bonus, commissions, tips, employers can add custom payment such as pay-by-piece, pay-by-load, pay-by-project, pay-by-mile and more
- Support the differential pay rate for different shift or tasks
- Print paycheck directly
Potential consumers can download and try this software at no cost or obligations for up to 30 days at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/accounting/accounting-software.asp.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, accounting software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.