CES is an excellent opportunity for visitors to stop by our booth with their custom requirements/specs and just brainstorm with us.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) January 04, 2017
Multiple CES award winner Ace Computers will showcase MMS media servers designed for audiophile quality sound and video better than Blu-ray at CES 2017 in Las Vegas Jan. 5-8. Ace Computers will also feature workstations (including forensic workstations), and custom/OEM systems.
Ace Computers CEO John Samborski said, “We are one of the premier custom technology and system builders in the U.S. CES is an excellent opportunity for visitors to stop by our booth with their custom requirements/specs and just brainstorm with us. Of course we welcome new business, but we are always glad to provide expert advice.”
Ace Computers MMS XEs Media Servers include the following features:
- A high-end fan-less black or brushed silver aluminum chassis with a low-noise switching mode power supply.
- Dolby certified audio with 115dB SNR HD audio and built-in rear audio amplifier.
- An Intel 6th Gen Core i7 quad core low wattage CPU for highest performance and best audio.
- Copper heat pipes, chassis feet and zero discernible noise.
- A 512GB internal NVMe SSD drive with over 2500MB/S read and 1500MB/S write.
- A top quality slot-load optical drive for ripping Blu-rays, DVDs, and CDs.
- External media storage drives with 6 USB 3.0 eSATA ports and 5TB drive included.
- The industry’s finest JRiver Media Center installed.
2017 will mark the 50th anniversary of CES (the Consumer Electronics Show). To celebrate, planners say the event will be bigger, bolder and more varied than previous years. This includes a record-breaking footprint of more than 2.6 million square feet of exhibits. There will also be new marketplaces, more than 850 first-time exhibitors, seven keynote addresses, expanded conference programming, additional Super Sessions and enhanced show floor services. Ace Computers’ booth location is LVCC, South Hall 1–20219.
“This is one of the top events for us every year,” Samborski said. “I encourage everyone to stop by our booth to see what we have to offer and take advantage of our expertise.”
Leading custom computer builder and HPC cluster specialist, Ace Computers currently holds the following contracts: SEWP V, CCS-2, GSA, WSIPC, PEPPM, State of Wis., State of Ga. The company is a Woman-Owned Small Business custom technology systems manufacturer and reseller for the public sector as well as the commercial sector. Channel partners include Intel, Supermicro, NVIDIA, Mellanox and Samsung among others. An industry leader since 1983, the company is a 2015 HPCwire Readers’ Choice Award finalist. In addition to some of the finest academic institutions in the U.S., long-term clients include the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Department of Defense. In addition to our Greater Chicago headquarters, Ace Computers has locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Arizona, and Nevada. To contact Ace Computers, call 1-877-223-2667 or 1-847-952-6900 or visit http://www.acecomputers.com/TopProducts.asp