Our Big Data analytics clusters give public sector organizations the ability to undertake a new set of computational and data-intensive challenges and react instantaneously.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) May 24, 2016
Ace Computers and its affiliate Ace Technology Partners just introduced Big Data HPC clusters designed for the unique demands of public sector applications. For federal, state, and local governments and military organizations such as the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines, the ability to organize and analyze disparate data quickly and accurately can be key to staying on top of logistical, tactical, and security challenges and staying within budget.
Right now, there are three primary factors driving government and military institutions to adopt big data analytics:
- Increased Complexity: HPC clusters designed for Big Data analytics allow public sector organizations to confront more complex, intelligent, and relevant challenges. With these highly specialized, high performing clusters, users can go beyond typical query-driven searches to discover hidden patterns and relationships that create a common operating picture.
- The Need for Lightning-Fast Response: Public sector organizations, especially the military, need information immediately. Clusters designed for Big Data analytics can, for example, analyze battlefield sensor data from multiple locations, detect a pattern of enemy movement and predict subsequent advancement. This means that military forces can act before opportunities disappear.
- High Variability: Unlike spreadsheet data, Big data is generally unstructured data like graphics, videos, voice, sensor information, scanner images, etc.—the kind of data that results from government investigations and military campaigns. This requires significantly more computing power and specialized management and application software.
Ace Computers’ Big Data analytics clusters feature:
- Enhanced compliance, security, and encryption features
- Powerful compute capacity
- Increased memory, bandwidth and VM per core
- Next level parallel processing capabilities
- A compact footprint
- Nearly unlimited scalability
Ace Computers CEO John Samborski said, “We have been working with government and military organizations for more than 30 years. It’s truly astounding to see how far technology has come during that time--and thrilling to see the potential of Big Data analytics for intelligence gathering, next level analysis and cybersecurity. Our Big Data analytics clusters give public sector organizations the ability to undertake a new set of computational and data-intensive challenges and react instantaneously.”
With more than two decades in the HPC cluster space, Ace Computers is one of the most respected custom technology builders in the world. The company currently holds the following contracts: SEWP V, GSA, WSIPC, PEPPM, State of Wis., State of Ga. The company is a Woman-Owned Small Business custom technology systems manufacturer and reseller for the public sector as well as the commercial sector. Channel partners include Intel, Supermicro, NVIDIA, Mellanox and Samsung among others. An industry leader since 1983, the company is a 2015 HPCwire Readers’ Choice Award finalist. In addition to some of the finest academic institutions in the U.S., long-term clients include the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Department of Defense. In addition to our Greater Chicago headquarters, Ace Computers has locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Arizona. To contact Ace Computers, call 1-877-223-2667 or 1-847-952-6900 or visit http://www.acecomputers.com/TopProducts.asp