Working with SOVA, we will be able to recommend the Verizon Wireline and Mobility services that best fit our clients' needs and continually evolve those services as our clients grow.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) July 20, 2016
Ace Computers and its affiliate Ace Technology Partners just finalized a key alliance with Verizon Premium Platinum Partner SOVA, Inc. to provide Verizon Wireline and Mobility business services. Per the agreement, Ace Computers will be able to serve as a single point of contact for its clients’ network, communications and IT business services. Ace Computers is one of the first companies to participate in the Verizon Public Sector program.
Ace Computers is leveraging SOVA’s 22 years of experience and Platinum Level status in the Verizon Partner Program to offer the full portfolio of Verizon solutions and products. This means clients will have access to additional layers of support, resources and knowledge from SOVA and Verizon.
Ace Computers’ experience in the public sector and partnerships with leading service providers such as SOVA/Verizon, uniquely position the company to offer a full solution to the military, governments, and other public sector organizations.
Ace Computers CEO John Samborski explained, “We already understand our clients’ businesses and what solutions are best for them. Working with SOVA, we will be able to recommend the Verizon Wireline and Mobility services that best fit their needs and continually evolve those services as our clients grow.”
The complete Verizon portfolio of products, services, and solutions is available to Ace Computers’ clients, including networks and internet, IT infrastructure, business communications, wireless, mobility, Cloud, security and IoT. Specific Verizon services available to Ace Computers’ clients include:
- Verizon FiOS – Fiber Internet, America’s top rated broadband service with speeds up to 500 Mbps downstream and 100 Mbps upstream. (ILEC)
- Verizon Solutions for Business Bundle – Includes Voice, Internet (FiOS or HSI) and TV (Optional) (ILEC)
- Verizon MPLS – Private IP service offers highly scalable connectivity options, simple any-to-any network design, and can consolidate applications onto a single infrastructure
- Verizon Ethernet Products – Switched E-LAN, Ethernet Virtual Private Line, Ethernet Private Line
- Verizon Virtual Communications Express (VCE) – A scalable Cloud-based VoIP system that can help customers collaborate with ease, manage costs, and keep their business moving forward
- Verizon Business Connections – TDM or Ethernet Access, Dynamic T1 for voice and Internet bundled with local and LD minutes with router included
- Verizon Internet Dedicated Services
- IDE – scalability from 1 to 1000 Mbps with Burstable Select and Tiered service options
- IDA – local-to-global IP network that spans more than 150 countries on six continents.
SOVA is the newest service partner for Ace Computers, which continues to serve as a single-source provider for a range of hardware technologies and the software and services that support those technologies.
Samborski added, “This Verizon partnership comes at an opportune time for us—just as we are expanding both our products and services in order to solidify our position as a complete provider, particularly in the public sector.”
Leading custom computer builder and HPC cluster specialist, Ace Computers currently holds the following contracts: SEWP V, GSA, WSIPC, PEPPM, State of Wis., State of Ga. The company is a Woman-Owned Small Business custom technology systems manufacturer and reseller for the public sector as well as the commercial sector. Channel partners include Intel, Supermicro, NVIDIA, Mellanox and Samsung among others. An industry leader since 1983, the company is a 2015 HPCwire Readers’ Choice Award finalist. In addition to some of the finest academic institutions in the U.S., long-term clients include the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Department of Defense. In addition to our Greater Chicago headquarters, Ace Computers has locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Arizona. To contact Ace Computers, call 1-877-223-2667 or 1-847-952-6900 or visit http://www.acecomputers.com/TopProducts.asp