Acuity Games delivers support for iOS 7
Pompton Plains, NJ (PRWEB) October 07, 2013
Acuity Games is pleased to announce the release of version 7.5 of their brain games for Apple’s iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. The new version provides bug fixes, an updated interface with over a dozen new skins, as well as support for iOS7. Acuity Games apps are available as free downloads in the iTunes App Store.
“iOS 7 opens up tremendous possibilities which we have just begun to tap,” said Dan Hansen, founder of Acuity Games. “Upcoming versions will take further advantage of this amazing platform.”
“Acuity Games mission is to improve brain health through lifetime brain health assessment. As we continue to add games, and improve our existing games with new features and designs, more people will play Acuity Games and use them to help improve their brain health,” he concluded.
Learn more: http://acuity-games.com
About Acuity Games
People who weigh themselves are more successful at maintaining a healthy weight. Acuity Games’ brain games apply the same principle as a bathroom scale to help maintain a healthy brain. Daily, monthly and yearly Brain Health Assessment makes it incredibly easy to see changes to brain health. With up to 100 years of assessment, Acuity Games' Universal apps for iPhone and iPad motivate people to make the healthy lifestyle choices that maintain brain health. The current lineup of brain games includes:
- Concentration: Match sets of hidden letters, numbers or shapes.
- Edge Match: Match scrambled square puzzle tiles using colors and patterns.
- Flash 2: The classic game of Simon Says using flashes and sounds.
- Grid Guru: Tap tiles to repeat increasingly complex patterns.
- Matchematics: Match sets of unsolved math expressions.
- Sudoku: Match every row, column, and 3x3 sub-grid with the numbers 1 to 9.
- Word Hunt: Trace adjacent letters to form words of three letters or more.
- Word Warrior: Form words from previously highlighted lettered tiles.