The redesigned main menu highlights the ability to create custom games.
Pompton Plains, NJ (PRWEB) November 14, 2013
Acuity Games is pleased to announce the release of version 8.0 of their brain games for Apple’s iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. The new version provides a completely redesigned main menu, and further interface improvements based upon feedback received at Apple’s October iOS 7 Tech Talks in New York. Acuity Games apps are available as free downloads in the iTunes App Store.
“In addition to being more attractive, the redesigned main menu does a better job of highlighting key features,” said Dan Hansen, founder of Acuity Games. “Most significantly, allowing users to create custom games that match their abilities and preferences.”
“The new design also allows a different skin to be applied to each game, making the games more visually appealing, and easier to tell apart. The ability to edit the list of created games has also been improved,” he concluded.
Learn more: http://acuity-games.com
About Acuity Games
People who weigh themselves are more successful at maintaining a healthy weight. Acuity Games’ brain games apply the same principle as a bathroom scale to help maintain a healthy brain. Monthly and yearly Brain Health Assessment makes it incredibly easy to see changes to brain health. With up to 100 years of assessment, Acuity Games' Universal apps for iPhone and iPad motivate people to make the healthy lifestyle choices that maintain brain health. The current lineup of brain games includes:
- Concentration: Match sets of hidden letters, numbers or shapes.
- Edge Match: Match scrambled square puzzle tiles using colors and patterns.
- Flash 2: The classic game of Simon Says using flashes and sounds.
- Grid Guru: Tap tiles to repeat increasingly complex patterns.
- Mathematics: Match sets of unsolved math expressions.
- Sudoku: Match every row, column, and 3x3 sub-grid with the numbers 1 to 9.
- Word Hunt: Trace adjacent letters to form words of three letters or more.
- Word Warrior: Form words from previously highlighted lettered tiles.