“I’m thrilled to make ANGLESTRONG available to anyone who may need it at no cost while providing brands direct access to all those in recovery for opioid abuse,” said Kurt Angle.
Delray Beach, FL (PRWEB) May 24, 2017
ANGLESTRONG, the popular recovery management mobile app from celebrity Wrestling Legend Kurt Angle, now is available at no cost on the App Store and Google Play. Angle and Sober Network, Inc., the Florida-based award-winning addiction technology company that partnered with the celebrity athlete to create the recovery app, are making the app available to all users and presently accepting advertising sponsors. ANGLESTRONG is a passion project for Angle, who has been in recovery for opioid addiction for the past four years and tragically lost his sister to a heroin overdose. He worked closely with Sober Network, Inc. to customize the app’s features, based on his own recovery experience, so that they are genuinely beneficial to all people in recovery for opioid abuse.
“I’m thrilled to make ANGLESTRONG available to anyone who may need it at no cost while providing brands direct access to all those in recovery for opioid abuse,” said Kurt Angle. “With the escalating opioid crisis, we felt it was crucial to make our recovery app available to absolutely anyone who needs it. Now, regardless of their financial situation, anyone in recovery for opioid addiction can have a monitoring service accessible day and night through their iOS or Android smartphone, thereby helping them avoid potential relapse or re-hospitalization. With the numbers of those in recovery for opioid abuse growing each week, ANGLESTRONG also offers advertisers a way to directly reach people on their mobile devices 24/7 who truly need their products and services to help them keep their health and life on track,” concluded Angle.
ANGLESTRONG’s feature benefits include:
- Daily check-ins to monitor progress and teach better accountability
- A lifeline support system to get help when it’s needed most
- Daily reminders to keep on track
- A goals section to further accountability, providing a sense of accomplishment upon completion
- A “Soberometer” that clearly shows easy to read graphs displaying progress
- Reports showing check-ins that display progress visually
- Positive supportive pre-set messages from Kurt Angle to provide encouragement
- A monthly video conference call with Kurt Angle (join the next call with Kurt on Thursday, May 25th at 9 pm ET by downloading the Anglestrong app for iOS or Android)
- All updates included
Contact Dr. Harold Jonas at 561-441-5004 or email him at Jonas (at) sobernetwork.com for more information about advertising sponsorship opportunities on ANGLESTRONG. Visit http://www.anglestrong.com/ for more information about the ANGLESTRONG app.