Using stem cell technology, Esfomi is a 14-day intensive skin care system thati helps regenerate skin cells that have lost elasticity during the natural aging process.
MIAMI (PRWEB) June 30, 2016
A 14-day intensive skin care system, Esfomi helps regenerate skin cells that have lost elasticity during the natural aging process. As people age, the skin loses its ability to repair itself, resulting in fine lines and wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin.
Through the use of stem cell technology, Esfomi Premium Gold Night Ampule contains 10 vital ingredients to regenerate skin cells for a healthier, more elastic, and clear appearance. Developed by Korean biomedical professionals at N-BIOTEK R&D Center of Technology and approved by the KFDA, Esfomi combines proven anti-aging and elasticity promoting ingredients including:
- Retinol, derived from Vitamin A, a proven ingredient in fighting visible aging.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor), known to attach to the receptors on the skin’s surface to promote the production of healthy new skin cells. EPG was awarded the Nobel Prize for medicine in 1986.
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor), known to induce angiogenesis—the development of new blood vessels—and used medically in wound healing and to help improve skin quality.
- 24 karat gold, widely used in spas to hydrate, firm, and moisturize the skin. 24 karat gold is also known to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and help lead to smooth, healthy, and glowing skin by helping to lock in moisture, maintain collagen levels and inhibit breakdown of the skin’s natural elastin.
- Vitamin C, with its antioxidant properties, plays an important role in collagen synthesis. Placing Vitamin C, in combination other ingredients developed with stem cell technology, directly onto the skin helps reduce brown spots from sun damage, reduces inflammation, and helps prevent breakouts.
- Ornithine, an amino acid and hormone stimulator known to help grow and repair skin tissue is naturally found in small quantities in different seeds and meats. Ornithine builds and repairs skin tissue by metabolizing arginine in the body (a chemical necessary for keeping tissue supple and flexible).
- Ginseng is known to serve as an anti-aging treatment due to its large amounts of phytonutrients, which can stimulate and activate the skin’s metabolism. Ginseng rids the skin of free radicals and increases the production of collagen in the dermis, or middle layer skin, making it more firm.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate, used by ancient Greeks to reduce wrinkles, stimulates the formation of collagen and elastin, repairs damaged skin and restores hydration.
Esfomi also contains stem cell activation materials, with various nutrients and growth factors that contribute to the restoration of damaged tissue. Esfomi’s ingredients allow skin cells to divide and renew with no need for any surgical procedures. As the stem cells divide, millions of new skin cells are created that help maintain skin elasticity and a youthful appearance.
According to the National Institutes Of Health, stem cells contribute to wound repair – resulting in restoration of tissue integrity and function of damaged tissue. Esfomi is patented and meets international quality standards including CE, ETL, ISO, and GMP.
To learn more, visit the Esfomi website, email info(at)adimarket(dot)net, or call 305-560-5337.
Adimarket, Inc., a division of the Global Stem Cells Group, is a cost-competitive online marketplace for quality regenerative medicine equipment and supplies for physicians and health care professionals.
Adimarket was founded to provide physicians and other health care professionals the tools they need to practice regenerative medicine in a medical office setting. Motivated by a firm belief in the impact the practice of stem cell medicine can have when dispensed in a doctor's office, Adimarket provides physicians with the tools they need to provide patients with cutting edge treatments.
Adimarket’s experienced customer service representatives provide valuable guidance and advice regarding products relevant to individual practices.