“We are thrilled to host a one-of-a-kind forum that encourages C-suite executives and their teams to gain insights and inspiration that will have a lasting impact on their businesses.” - Adweek CEO Jeffrey Litvack
NEW YORK (PRWEB) October 10, 2019
Adweek, the leading resource for the brand marketing and advertising community, announced today the full line-up of keynotes and speakers for its second annual Brandweek® summit. To be held on November 3-6 in Palm Springs, California at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, Brandweek brings together over 500 senior executives and emerging talent from today’s leading brands to participate in four days of interactive discussion, learning, problem-solving and networking.
“Brandweek was conceived to challenge today’s leading marketers to ideate solutions for tomorrow’s consumers,” explained Adweek CEO Jeffrey Litvack. “We are thrilled to host a one-of-a-kind forum that encourages C-suite executives and their teams to gain insights and inspiration that will have a lasting impact on their businesses.”
The esteemed list of brand leaders speaking at Brandweek include:
- Alegra O'Hare, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Gap
- Alexander Schlaubitz, Vice President, Marketing, Lufthansa
- Brad Rogers, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Red, White & Bloom
- Chris Brandt, Chief Marketing Officer, Chipotle
- Chris Bruzzo, Chief Marketing Officer, Electronic Arts (EA)
- Chrissy Teigen, Cookbook Author, Television Personality, Model
- Dan Aversano, Senior Vice President of Ad Innovation and Programmatic Solutions, Ignite, WarnerMedia Ad Sales
- Daniel Cherry, Chief Marketing Officer, Activision Blizzard Esports Leagues
- Dave Burwick, President and Chief Executive Officer, Boston Beer
- David Silverman, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, CrossLead, Inc.
- Deborah Curtis, Vice President of Global Experiential Marketing and Partnerships, American Express
- Deborah Yeh, Chief Marketing Officer, Sephora Americas
- Doug Healy, Senior Director, Consumer Insights, Gatorade
- Elizabeth Windram, Vice President, Marketing, JetBlue
- Emily Culp, Chief Executive Officer, Cover FX Skincare
- Fernando Machado, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Burger King
- Gina Garrubbo, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Public Media
- Ivan Heredia, Vice President, Brand Engagement and Revenue, Disney
- Jasmine Atherton, Head of Social Content, Delta Air Lines
- Jason Galloway, Managing Director, U.S. Marketing Consulting Lead, KPMG
- Jeffrey Weinstock, Vice President and Creative Director, Disney Advertising Sales
- Jennifer Arnoldt, Senior Director of Retail Engagement and Experience, Taco Bell
- Jennifer Breithaupt, Global Consumer Chief Marketing Officer, Citi
- Jenny Campbell, Chief Marketing Officer, Tinder, Inc.
- Jerry Daniello, Senior Vice President, Entertainment Brand Solutions, Disney Advertising Sales
- Jesse Kirshbaum, Founder, NUE Agency, LLC
- Jill Gregory, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Nascar
- Jill King, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Partnerships, Adult Swim, Boomerang and Cartoon Network, WarnerMedia
- Jill Siegel, Area Vice President, Business Intelligence, Xandr
- Jim Babcock, Vice President, Consumer Marketing, Adult Swim
- Jim Stengel, President & Chief Executive Officer, The Jim Stengel Company
- Jodie Antypas, Vice President, Global Analytics and Insights, Electronic Arts (EA)
- Jonnie Cahill, Chief Marketing Officer, Heineken USA
- Julio Hernandez, Principal, Global Customer Advisory COE Lead, KPMG
- Katrina Craigwell, Head of Global Employer Brand at Chase, J.P. Morgan
- Kelly Campbell, Chief Marketing Officer, Hulu
- Kelly Waldher, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Brand Experience and Research Core, QualtricsXM
- Kellyn Smith Kenny, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Hilton Worldwide
- Mandy Rassi, Vice President of Marketing, Kroger Co.
- Mark A. Clouse, President and Chief Executive Officer, Campbell Soup Company
- Meg Goldthwaite, Chief Marketing Officer, National Public Radio
- Melissa Grady, Chief Marketing Officer, Cadillac
- Michael Lastoria, Chief Executive Officer, &pizza
- Michelle Wald, Sprinkles, U.S. Country Manager, Tony's Chocolonely
- Minjae Ormes, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Visible
- Musa Tariq, Head of Marketing, Airbnb Experiences, Airbnb
- Nick Street, Vice President, Global Integrated Marketing, Vans
- Nick Tran, Vice President, Brand and Culture Marketing, Hulu
- Nikki Neuburger, Global Head of Marketing, Uber Eats
- Patty Gonzalez, Senior Director and Marketing Lead, U.S. Savory Portfolio Mondelez
- Paul Imhoff, Director, Marketing Communications, Hyundai Motor America
- Pedro Earp, Chief Marketing and ZX Officer, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Peter McGuinness, President, Chobani
- Rachel Ferdinando, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Core Brands, Media, Portfolio & Partnerships, Frito-Lay North America
- Randi Stipes, Chief Marketing Officer, IBM Watson Media and Weather
- Rick Gomez, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer, Target
- Robert Redmond, Director Creative & Strategy, IBM Watson Advertising
- Rodney Williams, President and Chief Executive Officer, Belvedere
- Ronalee Zarate-Bayani, Chief Marketing Officer, Los Angeles Rams
- Rosi Ajjam, Vice President and General Manager of Aramis, Designer Fragrances and Lab Series, North America, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Ryan Crosby, Vice President, Brand and Content Marketing, Hulu
- Seth Freeman, Chief Marketing Officer, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Sharon Rechter, President and Head of Business Development, First Media
- Shawna Burtscher, Director, Experiential Marketing, Audi of America
- Tracy Keim, Vice President, Consumer Marketing and Brand, 23andMe
- Tressie Lieberman, Vice President, Digital Marketing and Off-Premise, Chipotle
- Vineet Mehra, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Additional speakers will be announced soon.
Brandweek is designed to foster a seamless dialogue between speakers and their audience, with no panels and no sales pitches. Instead, attendees will have a selection of 60 sessions delivered via keynotes and fireside discussions that will cover everything from insights on how to future-proof your business and your career. Rounding out the thought leadership will be daily wellness and networking activities, along with toasting both marketers and their teams at Adweek’s annual Brand Genius Awards gala on Nov. 4 and the inaugural Brandweek Constellation Awards on Nov. 6.
A limited quantity of tickets for Brandweek are still available. To register and peruse the agenda, visit Brandweek.com.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (for press inquiries) or email@example.com.
Adweek is the leading source of news and insights serving the brand marketing ecosystem. First published in 1979, Adweek’s award-winning coverage reaches an engaged audience of more than 6 million professionals across platforms including print, digital, events, podcasts, newsletters, social media and mobile apps. As a touchstone of the advertising and marketing community, Adweek is an unparalleled resource for leaders across multiple industries who rely on its content to help them do their job better.