Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 10, 2013
The JM Internet Group, a provider of online AdWords training and courses, is proud to announce a new AdWords tutorial microsite at http://www.adwordstutorial.org/. The site is built upon four short YouTube videos that explain the most expensive mistakes AdWords users can make called 'AdWords gotchas.' The AdWords tutorial focuses on topics which include " keyword match types", "the display network", "enhanced campaigns", and "adwords vs. SEO". Viewers will get a special code to download an AdWords Toolbook, which is a comprehensive list of no cost AdWords tools and learning resources full of free tools, tips, and tricks.
"The Google AdWords interface is very confusing for the the average user. Mistakes are easy to make, and setting up your ad the wrong way can end up costing you a fortune," said Jason McDonald, Director of the JM Internet Group."Our new microsite is almost a public service designed to help small businesses be better users of Google AdWords."
Please visit the following URL for more information on the new AdWords tutorial microsite: http://www.adwordstutorial.org/.
Master Google AdWords Marketing - Leading Online AdWords Training Program
The JM Internet Group offers online paid training seminars on Google AdWords. The trainings teach both basic and intermediate techniques for lowering your cost per click, improving your clicks from AdWords, and synergizing your AdWords paid strategy with you free SEO strategy.
Classes begin December 17, 2013. For more information visit the website or call (510) 713-2150.
Besides the meaning of AdWords competition and the Google AdWords keyword tool, the class covers important basics such as understanding match types in AdWords (such as broad match, broad match with modifier, phrase match, exact match, and negative match). Another important topic is the display network - understanding where ads run on the display network, understanding how to prevent ads from running on a particular account, A final important topic is using Google Analytics and AdWords - understanding how to measure ROI from the click to the conversion and to the sale.
Google AdWords - Class Syllabus
AdWords: SEO Techniques for Google AdWords
- AdWords vs. SEO (or AdWords and SEO) Is it AdWords "versus" SEO, or AdWords "and" SEO? Blending the two together in an efficient integrated marketing strategy.
- AdWords Special Advantages. AdWords has certain unique advantages over SEO, among them geotargeting. When and where AdWords especially shines.
- AdWords Special Needs. Unlike SEO, an advertiser pays for each and very click. So there are some special situations and concerns with respect to AdWords, especially "negative" keywords.
- AdWords Rank. Using special tools to monitor rank by Google keyword/keyphrase and blending this data into AdWords campaign to save money.
- AdWords Bids. Understanding Quality Score and the AdWords bidding process.
- AdWords On Page SEO. Creating effective AdWords campaigns from the beginning.
- AdWords Landing Page SEO. Creating effective AdWords landing pages.
About JM Internet Group
The JM Internet Group provides SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Google AdWords training and courses for busy marketers and businesspeople. Online search engine optimization training helps explain keywords, page tags, link building strategies and other techniques needed to climb to the top of search engine rankings for Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The teaching methodology is hands on, with live examples and discussions, taught from the convenience of each student's computer.
JM Internet Group, Media Relations