I wanted to put together several articles that are strategy intensive for affiliate marketers that are looking to improve how they spend their time marketing online.
Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) May 23, 2016
Experience Advertising, Inc. a leading affiliate program management agency, has released a complimentary e-book specifically for affiliate marketers that would like to learn the techniques and strategies that can transform them into super-affiliates. The Affiliate Marketing 101 e-book was written by Evan Weber, CEO and founder of Experience Advertising. Evan has been a successful affiliate marketer and digital marketer for companies over his 20 year career in the digital marketing industry.
Weber stated about the new e-book, "I wanted to put together several articles that are strategy intensive for affiliate marketers that are looking to improve how they spend their time marketing online. I have already received some great feedback from this e-book, and I look forward to pushing it out to as many affiliate marketers as we can through our affiliate newsletters and through Facebook ads." Weber has personally worked with 1000's of affiliate marketers over the years through phone calls and emails, helping them with how they are promoting various affiliate advertisers.
The Affiliate Markerting 101 e-book is comprised of the following articles:
- 11 Strategies Affiliate Marketers Can Use to Earn Revenue in the Summer Season
- 15 Ways to Maximize Your New Years Affiliate Marketing Strategies
- 10 Proven Ways to Make Money as an Internet Marketer
- 11 Effective SEO Strategies for Higher Rankings and More Organic Traffic
- 10 Affiliate Marketer Preparation Tips for Capitalizing on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Blueprint for Building Niche Websites and Generating Traffic, Followers, Fans, and Revenue
- 11 Affiliate Marketing Tips to Maximize the Holiday Shopping Season
- 14 Effective Ways to Earn Money Online Through Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, and Social Networking
These articles will help all levels of affiliate marketers to improve their processes and strategies for how they are spending their time working on their affiliate marketing projects. They are written in such a way that affiliates and web publishers of all experience levels can benefit from their suggestions.
If you would like learn more about Experience Advertising, please visit their website: http://www.experienceadvertising.com. Experience Advertising, Inc. provides the following services for advertisers: affiliate program management, affiliate managers, affiliate recruiting, affiliate training and education, affiliate newsletters, in-house affiliate management, and affiliate network management.