Speaking at Affiliate Summit is always a tremendous experience for me. The crowd is so enthusiastic and eager to learn new things. I very much tailor my presentation to give them as much as possible to come away with.
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) February 10, 2016
Experience Advertising, Inc.'s CEO Evan Weber has been determined to have had the most attended session of the entire Affiliate Summit West 2016. The Affiliate Summit West 2016 conference was the most heavily attended Affiliate Summit event to date, with well in excess of 6,000 attendees.
The event took place from January 10th -12th, 2016 in Las Vegas, NV. The Affiliate Summit conference holds 2 large events per year, one in Las Vegas and the other in New York City. Also, on a scale of 1 to 10 Evan's presentation received a 9.35 rating regarding the content of the presentation by the audience's feedback submissions.
The Affiliate Summit conference staff tallied data on several key areas of audience feedback from the attendees who participated in the educational sessions. The top 10 most popular sessions from Affiliate Summit West 2016, based on the number of people in the audience at the midpoint of the session, was one of the aspects measured. Evan Weber's session was the most popular/attended session of the entire conference, and was titled: How to Dominate Any Industry Through Digital Marketing.
These were the top 10 most popular sessions of Affiliate Summit West 2016:
1. How to Dominate Any Industry Through Digital Marketing (by: Evan Weber, CEO of Experience Advertising, Inc.)
2. Affiliate Activation: 20 Ways to Get Them Cranking
3. Six Figure Blogging: Ask the Experts & Secrets Revealed (Syed Balkhi, John Chow, Zac Johnson, John Rampton)
4. How to Use Social Media to Achieve Expert Fame in Any Niche (E. Brian Rose)
5. Up-and-Comers: Recruiting & Engaging with Smaller Affiliates (Rick Gardiner)
6. Blogger Outreach Strategies That Don’t Suck [Time or Money] (Ciaran Blumenfeld)
7.Live SEO & Monetization Site Reviews (Kenny Hyder, Scott Polk, Adam Riemer)
8. How to Optimize Images for Social Media Sharing (Michelle Held)
9. 7 Ways to Double Your Affiliate Sales Next Month (Dush Ramachandran)
10. Optimize WordPress Like a Super Affiliate (David Vogelpohl)
About Affiliate Summit: Affiliate Summit, the premier affiliate marketing conference in the U. S., was founded by Missy Ward and Shawn Collins in 2003 for the purpose of providing educational sessions on the latest affiliate marketing industry issues and to foster a productive networking environment for affiliate marketers and advertisers. The conference has grown into the largest conference in the affiliate marketing industry, packed with great speakers, enthusiastic attendees, and excellent networking opportunities.
About Evan Weber: Evan is a 18 year veteran of the e-commerce industry and a digital marketing entrepreneur. He has been part of successful Internet marketing companies, and currently runs his Internet marketing agency, Experience Advertising, Inc. Experience Advertising helps companies of all sizes grow their traffic, sales, and profits through search engine advertising, digital marketing, social media, affiliate marketing, and other forms of Internet advertising and digital marketing.
If you missed the Affiliate Summit West 2016, you can purchase a virtual pass here to watch all of the educational sessions.