Affordable STD testing is available at participating labs nationwide without an appointment. An instant $10 discount is offered when purchased online.
USA (PRWEB) January 06, 2015
Affordable STD testing is available now. AffordableSTDTest.com helps consumers save money on STD testing when purchased online.
What is STD testing? This is when a person submits a blood, urine, or fluid sample to a doctor or a lab. The doctor or lab then looks at the sample under a microscope, mixes it with another substance, or completes some other scientific process in order to find a result. The result will show whether or not a sexually transmitted bacteria or virus is present in the person's body.
STD testing may be ordered by a doctor or a person can order it themselves without a doctor's prescription. It can be very expensive or it can be pretty affordable depending on how a person goes about getting it done.
Here's the expensive way to get STD testing done:
1. Go to a physician, pay for a visit and get the doctor to order a test from a lab.
2. Go to the physician-referred lab and pay their expensive lab fees.
3. Get the results from the doctor and receive a bill from the lab which must be paid right away or the non-payment could be reported to the credit bureaus. (This could lower a person’s credit score.)
Here's how to save money with affordable STD testing online:
1) Order an affordable STD testing online and skip the cost of the doctor’s visit to get a referral. Depending on the doctor, a single visit could cost up to $185 or more.
2) Skip the cost of the expensive test from the lab the doctor may recommend when there are others that are more affordable. Participating labs are located nationwide so finding a convenient one is simple. When purchasing STD testing online, the cost generally starts at just $14 for a single test. Tests that can be ordered are: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV-1, HIV-2, Genital herpes, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and Syphilis. A full panel STD testing (one that screens for all of these infections) is available and recommended. When ordered at http://www.AffordableSTDTest.com, consumers receive a discount for an additional $10 off a full panel STD testing.
3) Stop by a participating testing center so they can take a quick sample of urine or blood. They complete the screening in their lab and email the results right away.
The goal of the lab is to have people in and out discreetly, and within minutes. All they have to do when they get there is give their urine or blood sample and that's it. No appointment is necessary and no additional paperwork is needed. The affordable STD testing they selected will be completed at the lab and their results will be emailed as soon as they are ready, usually within 24-48 hours. A consultation with a medical professional is offered by phone to anyone who has positive results so that fast treatment can begin.
Convenient STD testing centers are located nationwide and are open daily Monday through Friday. Many locations are also open on Saturday. Consumers are encouraged to order now as instant discounts may be available for a limited time only.