London (PRWEB UK) 20 September 2013
Latest attendees include UK MoD, NSPA-NATO, Austrian MoD, Heavy Airlift Wing.
Now in its 14th year, Military Airlift 2013 will feature a line-up of high-level military speakers and key industry stakeholders to provide an update on Europe's tactical airlift capabilities.
The early bird expires at the end of this month – have the chance to join industry peers and senior military figures at Europe's largest bespoke Military Airlift conference. Register today and save £100.
We are pleased to announce the Airbus Military A400M airlifter, known as the most versatile airlifter of the 21st Century, will be on display at the 14th annual Military Airlift conference. Don't miss the unique opportunity to attend an exclusive site visit to Airbus Military Facility and get up close to the tanker at the forefront of the airlift industry: A400M Final Assembly Line. You will also have the chance to visit displays to both their Medium and Light aircraft, CN235 and C295 Final Assembly Line.
Places are now limited so please book today to guarantee a seat.
Key areas to be covered:
- Hear how to face the challenges created by cuts to the defence budget in airlift and how this effects procurement from the new Director of OCCAR, Rowntree
- Discover more about the concept of multinational cooperation hearing from the biggest players in this area such as the Deputy Director of the European Air Group Brigadier General Miguel Angel Villarroya Vilalta and the new Director of the MCCE, Colonel Reinhard Krell
- Analyse in-depth case studies from current missions i.e. Operation Serval, direct from Lieutenant-General Thierry Gaspar Fille Lambie of the French Air Force
- Gain an insight into the effects of redeployment from Afghanistan on the Military Airlift industry
- Hear about new military airlift capability across Europe such as the new generation tanker KC767A by Colonel Luigi Riggio of the Italian Air Force
- Learn about the new Diplomatic Clearances implemented by the European Defence Agency
Click here to view the full conference programme.
Military Airlift 2013 will feature a line-up of senior military speakers and industry experts from organisations including:
European Air Group, Spanish Air Force, French Air Force, Movement Coordination Centre Europe, European Air Transport Command, Italian Air Force, Royal Canadian Airforce, Heavy Airlift Wing plus many more.
The early bird expires at the end of this month. Don't miss the chance to save £100 and secure your place today by visiting http://www.military-airlift.com.
For further information, please contact Cem Tuna on: +44 (0) 207 827 6736 or email ctuna(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk.