“This conference brings together speakers from academia, industry and from the clinic to explore promising future therapies in allergy and in non- allergic eosinophilic inflammation.” - Dr Glenis Scadding, Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital
SMi Launches it's Inaugral Allergies Event (PRWEB UK) 6 March 2014
SMi Group have worked in partnership with an expert advisory board which includes KOLs from Imperial College London, Swecure AB and GSK, to put together the launch inaugural conference on Allergies.
The programme will examine key areas such as novel approaches in the treatment of allergy, therapeutic advances, allergic pathophysiology, a current update on food allergies, the future of allergen-specific immunotherapy and challenges, allergy prevention, diagnosis and drug development.
“This conference brings together speakers from academia, industry and from the clinic to explore promising future therapies in allergy and in non- allergic eosinophilic inflammation.” - Dr Glenis Scadding, Honorary Consultant Allergist & Rhinologist, Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital
Key speakers will include:
- Daphne Tsitoura, Senior Medical Director, Clinical Drug Development / Discovery Medicine, GSK
- Professor Alf Lindberg, Chief Scientific Director, Swecure AB
- Dr Rainer Henning, CEO, Biomay AG
- Dr Donna Finch, Principal Scientist, MedImmune
- Dr Glenis Scadding, Honorary Consultant Allergist & Rhinologist, Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital
- Calman Prussin, Principal Investigator, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- Professor Rudolf Valenta, Professor for Allergology, Medical University of Vienna
The PDF brochure featuring the full speaker line up and programme is now available to download at http://www.allergies-event.com.
Allergies 2014 will aim to provide attendees with:
- Key case study driven presentation from GSK on new therapeutic tools for allergies
- A Clinicians' perspective – advances in allergy diagnostics featuring Royal Free Hospital and Imperial College London
- Insights from Allergy specialists – Dr Scadding and Dr Church, who will present on new research and findings
- Exclusive case study on the success of peanut allergy trials
- Guidance on development novel therapeutics and updates on allergy treatment breakthroughs
- Analysis of current and novel approaches of allergen-specific immunotherapy
For those who are interested there is currently a £300 discount available this month.
Further details can be found here.
9th & 10th July 2014
Holiday Inn Hotel, Regents Park, London UK