The Americas Restaurant Recipes - Vols 1 & 2 review indicates that this course will help people cook the foods their friends and family already love easily.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) March 16, 2014
Americas Restaurant Recipes - Vols 1 & 2 is a new cooking course for people who want to learn how to re-create the tastes they crave for a fraction of the cost just by following step-by-step instructions. This course is made by Ron Douglas, a food expert and master chef who has over 30 years of experience in the food and drink industry. Since Ron Douglas released the “Americas Restaurant Recipes - Vols 1 & 2” course, many people have used it to find the best way to make their favorite restaurant dishes at home. Accordingly, Jocelyn Laurel performed a full Americas Restaurant Recipes - Vols 1 & 2 review that points out whether it is a good product. The review on the site Vkool.com indicates that in this course, Ron Douglas uncovers the secret cooking tricks created by chefs who work at the most famous restaurants. This course also teaches people how to cook the foods their friends and family already love easily.
Upon ordering the Americas Restaurant Recipes - Vols 1 & 2 course, Ron Douglas will provide 6 instruction books such as:
- Secret Sauces Exposed - The Savory Sauces of 5-Star Restaurants: with this guide, people will discover how to make dozens of classic French sauces at home in their own kitchen.
- Herbs 101 - How to Plant, Grow, and Cook with Natural Herbs: this guide covers step-by-step techniques and detailed instructions to plant, grow and cook with natural herbs.
- Kid Approved Cookbook - Delicious Restaurant Style Dishes the Kids Will Love: inside this guide, people will discover a collection of healthy and delicious food recipes for kids.
- America's Restaurant Recipes Volume 1: this guide includes over 100 new food recipes from 70 of the country's top restaurants such as Chipotle Mexican Grill, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Joe's Crab Shack, Perkins Family Restaurant, Olive Garden, T.G.I. Friday's, and Applebee's.
- America's Restaurant Recipes Volume 2: this guide provides over 200 food recipes from 60 famous restaurants such as Waldorf Hotel, Old Spaghetti Factory, Dreamland BBQ, Lone Star Steakhouse, Saks Fifth Avenue, Chi-Chi's, and other restaurants.
- 5 Secret Recipes For Free
Jocelyn Laurel from the site Vkool.com says, “Americas Restaurant Recipes - Vols 1 & 2 is a helpful cooking course that reveals the secret food recipes from famous restaurants. This course also provides step-by-step cooking instructions that are easy to understand. Moreover, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Americas Restaurant Recipes - Vols 1 & 2 course or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full Americas Restaurant Recipes - Vols 1 & 2 review, they could visit the website: http://vkool.com/americas-restaurant-recipes/
For more information about this course, get a direct access to the official site.
About Jocelyn Laurel: Jocelyn Laurel is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Jocelyn Laurel provides people with reliable reviews about new healthy cooking courses. People could send their feedbacks to Jocelyn Laurel on any digital product via email.