Burlington, ON (PRWEB) September 12, 2018
Pink Elephant is pleased to announce the launch of the self-paced online version of their unique and groundbreaking Integrated Service Management Essentials certification course. This course is in addition to the existing instructor-led live – public or virtual classroom – delivery formats.
“Today’s IT professional needs to understand how to drive maximum business results and unravel what is sometimes viewed as a tangled mess of not-always-easy-to-understand best practice frameworks,” said Felipe Villegas, Director, Product Management, Pink Elephant. “This new delivery format of our industry exclusive course marks yet another industry-first by Pink Elephant.”
The Integrated Service Management Essentials self-paced course provides the same fresh and unique approach to IT Service Management to make an immediate business impact that is available in Pink Elephant’s instructor-led courses, including:
- The scope, benefits and key touch points of Integrated Service Management in respect to how ITIL®, Lean, Agile, DevOps and Organizational Change Management practices collectively revitalize your service management initiative, enable process acceleration, reduce risk, lower costs and deliver customer value.
- The differences in perspective and focus of a technology versus a service outcome-focused organization.
- How the principles and automated practices of continuous delivery, integration and deployment improve speed to value and reduce risk.
Unique to the self-paced course is its content development around a fictional company, providing students with a base to apply and ground new concepts taught in the class. Students also receive the following benefits:
- Convenience: The ability to experience the course from anywhere at any time with an internet-enabled device.
- Interactive content: The multimedia-centric teaching style utilizes videos, audio, graphics, charts, exercises and knowledge checks in an array of different layouts, to engage the learner.
- Ask-the-Instructor: Students can contact Pink Elephant’s incredibly knowledgeable instructors for additional questions regarding course topics.
- Accessibility: To reach a broader audience, the course offers closed-captioning, transcripts and described images as alternative means of accessing multimedia content, as well as many other accessibility features.
- Three months course access: Ensuring maximum flexibility to learn at your own pace and review material as needed.
Students purchasing the self-paced online version of Integrated Service Management Essentials before October 19 benefit from the introductory offer of US$100 off the regular price of $629. To find out more about Pink Elephant’s Integrated Service Management portfolio, which also includes the Integrated Service Management Overview, visit http://www.pinkelephant.com, or contact 1-888-273-PINK or email@example.com.
About Pink Elephant
We Lead The Way! A premier global training, consulting and conference service provider, Pink Elephant has an undisputed reputation for leading the way. We’re proud of our pioneering and innovative spirit, which has enabled us to introduce and spearhead many revolutionary concepts and programs since our inception 40 years ago.
To learn more about Pink Elephant and our full portfolio of training, consulting and special events, visit http://www.pinkelephant.com