Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 29, 2014
Aortic stent grafts are most commonly used to reinforce a weak spot in an artery, which is known as an aneurysm. The stent grafts are designed to seal tightly with the patient’s native artery above and below the aneurysm, and are used to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms as well as thoracic aortic aneurysms. Aortic aneurysms, as opposed to aneurysms found elsewhere in the body, are potentially very serious, as a burst aorta results in massive internal bleeding that can be fatal unless treated rapidly by an experienced emergency medical team. Since their introduction in patients in 1991, aortic stent graft devices have gained wide acceptance and availability, with their adoption fueled in great part by advances in stent-graft design and by a variety of devices for various anatomic features. Over time, these devices have gained traction for use in patients with ruptured aneurysms because they are minimally invasive and have shorter recovery times.
Order a Purchase Copy @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=11741 .
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the Aortic Stent Grafts market. The report provides insight into the competitive Aortic Stent Grafts landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading doctors, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Aortic Stent Grafts.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors using Aortic Stent Grafts in clinical practice.
Complete Report Details Available @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/aortic-stent-grafts-current-and-future-players.html .
Current and Future Players in Aortic Stent Grafts:
Cook Medical, Endologix, Gore Medical, Medtronic, Terumo Corporation, Altura Medical, Aptus Endosystems, Bolton Medical, Braile Biomédica, B. Braun, Cardiatis, LeMaitre Vascular, Lifetech Scientific, Getinge Group, Grikin Advanced Materials, Johnson & Johnson’s Cordis Corporation, Jotec, Lombard Medical, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Nano Endoluminal, TriVascular, Weike Medical Apparatus and Instrument, YTH Biological Material Scitech.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Aortic Stent Grafts market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Inquire before Buying @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=11741 . (This is a premium report priced at US$3500 for a single user License.)
Major Points in Table of Content
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports
3 Competitive Assessment
3.2 Key Marketed Products
3.2.1 Endovascular Aneurysm Repair and Thoracic Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Products
4 Pipeline Assessment
4.2 Product Profiles
4.2.1 Altura Medical Endograft
4.2.2 Cordis INCRAFT
4.2.3 EndoSpan Horizon
4.2.4 EndoSpan Nexus
4.2.5 MicroPort Scientific Castor Branched Stent Graft System
4.2.6 BiFlow Medical Novel Side-Branch Stent
4.2.7 Endoluminal Sciences Endograft Mechanism
4.2.8 Medtronic Valiant Mona LSA Stent Graft System
4.2.9 Endologix Ventana Fenestrated Stent Graft
Explore more reports on Medical Devices industry at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/life-sciences/medical-devices .
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.