Dallas, Teaxs (PRWEB) July 09, 2013
"Copper Mining Market in Asia Pacific to 2020 – Significant Investments and New Projects to Expand Capacity to meet Strong Regional Demand" provides key information and analysis of the Asia Pacific copper mining industry, comprising Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea and the Philippines. The report covers the industry’s drivers and restraints, production, reserves, copper metal consumption and details of country’s trade (imports and exports).
Scope for “Copper Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 – Significant Investments and New Projects to Expand Capacity to meet Strong Regional Demand - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/264717-copper-mining-market-in-asia-pacific-to-2020-significant-investments-and-new-projects-to-expand-capacity-to-meet-strong-regional-demand.html ”
- Important drivers and restraints expected to play a role in transforming the industry during the outlook period 2012-2020.
- Production of copper in Asia-Pacific. Historical data from 2000 to 2011 is given, as well as forecasts through to 2020.
- Consumption demand of copper metal in terms of volume. Historical data from 2000 to 2011 is given, as well as forecasts through to 2020.
- Export markets for Asia-Pacific copper ores and concentrates categorized by Australia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan and the Philippines.
- Import markets for Asia-Pacific copper categorized by China, India, and the Philippines.
- Top active and planned projects spanning the Asia-Pacific’s copper mining landscape.
- Comprehensive profiles of key copper mining companies such as Hindustan Copper Limited, PT Freeport Indonesia, PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara, Xstrata Copper, Ok Tedi Mining Limited, Jiangxi Copper Company Limited and Erdenet Mining Corporation and others are also discussed.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=264717. Alternatively can get DISCOUNT @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=264717.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the Asia-Pacific’s copper mining industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future copper industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the region's copper mining industry.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
Asia-Pacific Copper Mining, Top Copper Producing Companies:
- Hindustan Copper Limited
- PT Freeport Indonesia
- PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
- Xstrata Copper
- Ok Tedi Mining Limited
- Jiangxi Copper Company Limited
- Erdenet Mining Corporation
- Kazakhmys PLC
- OZ Minerals Limited
- BHP Billiton Group
- Yunnan Copper Industry (Group) Co. Ltd
- Kazzinc LLP
- Atlas Consolidated Mining and Development Corporation
- Philex Mining Corporation
- TVI Resource Development Phils, Inc.
China Copper Market Reports:
“China Copper Mining Industry, 2013” and “China Copper Smelting Industry, 2013” – These reports are valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the copper mining and smelting industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, to build factories and take advantage of lower costs in China, to partner with one of the key Chinese corporations, to get market shares as China is boosting its domestic needs; to forecast the future of the world economy as China is leading the way; or to compete in the segment. The report provides the whole set of the industry data, in-depth analysis and detailed insight into the copper mining and smelting industry, market drivers, key enterprises and their strategies, as well as technologies and investment status, risks and trends.
Browse Reports Individually Below:
China copper mining industry, 2013 - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/220207-china-copper-mining-industry-2013.html
China copper smelting industry, 2013 - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/220609-china-copper-smelting-industry-2013.html
This report is divided into 9 parts 19 chapters as follow:
1. Industry Overview
2. Basic indices
3. Economic operation
4. Competition landscape
5. Key enterprises
6. Business strategy
7. Market investment
9. Developments and trends
China Copper Processing Material Industry Report, 2012 - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/213591-china-copper-processing-material-industry-report-2012.html: In January-October 2012, China’s cumulative output of copper processing materials climbed 7.77% YoY to 9.871 million tons.
The Chinese copper processing material industry maintained a steady growth trend in 2011 against the global downturn and downstream consumption demand decrease, however, its growth slowed down sharply compared with previous years, of which, growth rates of output and consumption dropped by 11.7 and 12.8 percentage points over the last year, respectively. In 2012, China’s copper processing material industry continued to maintain the momentum of low-price running.
Explore more reports on Mining & Utilities Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/mining/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.