Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 07, 2014
‘Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Improved Regional Healthcare Access to Drive Uptake of High-Cost Targeted Therapies,’ which provides in-depth insights into the indication. It gives an estimation of market size for 2013 along with forecasts until 2020 for the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, which comprises Australia, China, India and Japan. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth analysis of clinical trials including failure rates and pipeline analysis, and analysis of deals relevant to Colorectal Cancer (CRC). The market in the APAC region was worth an estimated $1.9 billion in 2013 and is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.5% to $1.9 billion in 2020. The use of targeted therapies is expected to increase in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets (for the purposes of this report, APAC refers to Australia, China, India and Japan only), as patient access to these more expensive agents improves. The moderate uptake of late-stage pipeline products panitumumab and Xilonix, following their expected approval, is expected to drive additional growth within this market. Others such as ramucirumab, TAS-102, TS-1, MelCancerVac will also contribute. An increasingly aging population and a year-on-year increase in the number of incident cases will provide an additional boost. However, the recent implementation of a price ceiling on essential drugs in India; anticipated pricing restrictions in China; and low access, penetration and price erosion due to generic dominance, especially in India, stand to curtail the APAC CRC market.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/314248-colorectal-cancer-therapeutics-in-asia-pacific-markets-to-2020-improved-regional-healthcare-access-to-drive-uptake-of-high-cost-targeted-therapies.html .
The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, the pipeline, and key licensing and co-development deals in the four APAC markets of Australia, China, India and Japan. It includes:
- A brief introduction to CRC, including the disease’s pathogenesis, etiology, diagnosis and treatment algorithms
- In-depth analysis of currently marketed drugs for CRC, examining their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns and strengths/weaknesses and including a heat map that compares the drugs in terms of safety and efficacy
- A comprehensive review of the pipeline for CRC, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market during the forecast period; the pipeline is analyzed on the basis of Phase distribution, molecule type, program type, mechanism of action and molecular target
- Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by Phase, trial size, trial duration and program failure rate for each molecule type
- Multi-scenario forecast data of the market to 2020, taking into account how the market may be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs and the changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets
- Discussion of the drivers of and barriers to market growth
- In-depth analysis of all licensing and co-development deals that have occurred in the CRC market since 2006
Order a Purchase copy @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=314248 .
Reasons To Buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
- Understand the CRC pipeline and the factors that indicate that it is becoming more innovative
- Examine detailed profiles of promising pipeline products and gain an insight into how they are likely to compete in the market and who their main competitors will be
- Follow the trends in CRC clinical trial size and duration in relation to industry averages and assess the potential risk of future developmental programs according to mechanism of action by considering the recorded clinical trial failure rates
- Observe the potential growth patterns expected for the CRC market over the forecast period, identify which countries are expected to make the biggest contribution to this growth, and devise a more effective country strategy through an understanding of key drivers and barriers in the CRC market
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=314248 . (This is a premium report priced at US$4995 for a single user License.)
Major Points in Table of Content:
1 Table of Contents
2.1 Colorectal Cancer
2.6 Prognosis and Disease Staging
2.7 Treatment Options
3 Marketed Products
3.1 Key Marketed Products
3.2 Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy
3.3 Heat Map for Marketed Products
4 Pipeline Analysis
4.1 Overall Pipeline
4.2 Clinical Trials
4.3 Promising Drug Candidates in Pipeline
5 Market Forecast to 2020
5.1 Asia-Pacific Market
6 Deals and Strategic Consolidations
6.1 Licensing Agreements
6.2 Co-development Agreements
Explore more reports on Pharmaceuticals industry at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/pharmaceuticals/ .
ReportsnReports.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.