It has been an exciting year for the Groveton community, as their local High School was named by Newsweek Magazine as one of the Top 500 High Schools in the United States.
(PRWEB) October 28, 2014
Creating fun and educational playgrounds for schools coast to coast is rewarding for the staff and management of APCPLAY — a specialist in commercial playground structures.
Their team of playground experts assisted Groveton Elementary School in Groveton, New Hampshire with the selection, purchase, and installation of a new playground that will expand recreational and fitness opportunities for students.
It has been an exciting year for the Groveton community, as their local High School was named by Newsweek Magazine as one of the Top 500 High Schools in the United States (based on college readiness and graduation rates). The community’s high school was the only one in the State of New Hampshire to be honored, and is reflective of the level of academic excellence and social leadership within the community.
APCPLAY helped Groveton Elementary School select a dynamic structure for the needs of their students. The Palm Springs commercial playground structure offers a number of challenging physical activities that help children to develop healthy leg, arm, and core muscle groups. In addition to the fitness and recreational value of the structure, it offers a number of independent play activities for learning and exploration.
The tropical jungle theme is appropriate for children who love to challenge the Spiral Climber or the physically demanding Cargo Net Climber. A Challenge Bridge and two Arch Bridge’s allow for a maze like structure at the top to explore.
- Suitable for up to 48 children aged 5-12 years.
- Features a Deep Rung Arch Climber and Spiral Climber.
- Includes a Triple Rail Slide.
- Storefront Panel, Airplane Panel and Window Panel promote imaginative play.
- An exciting Open Spiral Slide.
- A 90° Tri Rung Horizontal Ladder Overhead Climber.
- UV stabilized roto-molded plastic components for long term durability and fade resistance.
- PVC-free polyethylene plastisol coated steel decks.
- Steel components are powder coated with a high gloss finish.
- 3.5” O.D. posts constructed from 12 gauge galvanized steel.
- ASTM, CPSC, and IPEMA safety certified.
- ADA Accessible play structure for children with special needs.
APCPLAY is based in McKinney, a suburb north of Dallas, Texas, and is a nationwide provider and installer of commercial playground equipment. They serve schools, churches, daycare facilities, homeowner associations, municipalities, and community parks with high-quality, long-lasting play structures, site furnishings, athletic equipment, and pre-fab shades and shelters, along with turn-key installation.
APCPLAY has over 25 years of experience offering planning services, custom design, and an extensive array of park and playground products. They're committed to top-notch customer service and complete purchase satisfaction.
For general information on APCPLAY, please call 1-888-401-6446 or visit http://www.apcplay.com
For media inquires, contact Marc Parker – Vice President of Marketing – sm(at)apcplay(dot)com.
Mailing Address: 225 E. Virginia Street, Suite 2, McKinney, Texas 75069.