The community now also offers a brand new playground for children ages 2 to 12 years old, making the community a family-friendly neighborhood with plenty to see and do.
McKinney, Texas (PRWEB) December 11, 2014
Also known as Richmond’s West End Apartments, Foxchase Hunters Ridge in Richmond, Virginia, has put playtime first for its residents and their children by making a substantial investment in outdoor recreation with a new commercial playground structure from APCPLAY.
The multifamily community at Foxchase Hunters Ridge features townhouse styled apartments with superior lifestyle amenities that include a designer clubhouse with a coffee bar, a swimming pool, 24-hour fitness center, tennis court,s and volleyball facilities. The community now also offers a brand new playground for children ages 2 to 12 years old, making the community a family-friendly neighborhood with plenty to see and do.
The property owners at Foxchase chose the Cherry Valley commercial playground structure—which features an assortment of activities for up to 24 children—includes:
- An exhilarating 90° Curve Slide that children love!
- A standard straight Wave Slide for classic fun.
- A challenging Clover Climber, or a Deep Rung Arch Climber with railing support for less confident climbers.
- A fun Educational Climber that combines learning with simulated rock wall climbing.
- A Vertical Ladder with Gate for top deck access.
- UV stabilized rotationally-molded plastic components.
- Polyethylene plastisol coated punched steel play decks.
- 3.5” diameter posts constructed from 12 gauge galvanized steel.
- Heavy-duty steel components (pipes, rungs, loops, rails) with powder-coated finish.
- Meets ASTM, CPSC, and IPEMA safety standards.
- ADA Accessible by transfer station with handhold for children with special needs.
APCPLAY is based in McKinney, a suburb north of Dallas, Texas, and is a nationwide provider and installer of commercial playground equipment. They serve schools, churches, daycare facilities, homeowner associations, municipalities, and community parks with high quality, long lasting play structures, site furnishings, athletic equipment, pre-fab shades and shelters, and turn-key installation.
APCPLAY has over 25 years of experience offering planning services, custom design, and an extensive array of park and playground products. They're committed to top-notch customer service and complete purchase satisfaction.
For general information on APCPLAY, please call 1-888-401-6446 or visit http://www.apcplay.com
For media inquiries, contact Marc Parker – Vice President of Marketing – sm(at)apcplay(dot)com
Mailing Address: 225 E. Virginia Street, Suite 2, McKinney, Texas 75069