StoreFrontSDK offers mobile app developers and publishers of any size an easy way to create, control and sell physical products featuring their intellectual property.
CINCINNATI, OH (USA) (PRWEB) January 29, 2015
Apostrophe Apps, LLC, has released StoreFrontSDK (http://www.StoreFrontSDK.com), a free service and plugin that generates shops within mobile apps where developers and publishers can sell their custom-designed goods and apparel.
StoreFrontSDK is currently powering the SnorgTees mobile app (iOS and Android) and multiple mobile game companies have already committed to use StoreFrontSDK including SparkPlug Games (Plight of the Zombie) and Replay Games (Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded).
StoreFrontSDK offers mobile app developers and publishers of any size an easy way to create, control and sell physical products featuring their intellectual property. Unlike most ad systems where mobile app creators earn a meager trickle of pennies for a few hundred ad clicks, the StoreFrontSDk system allows them to determine – and dynamically adjust - the amount earned for each product sold.
StoreFrontSDK is easy to implement, taking only a few minutes to populate with uniquely branded products and incorporate into a mobile app.
Mobile developers can create a free account at http://www.StoreFrontSDK.com, where they upload designs to create custom gear and popular apparel including T-shirts, hoodies, mugs and phone cases. They then use a few lines of code to create their own button to launch their shop within their app.
After the StoreFrontSDK plugin is implemented in an app, products can be managed through the web site, immediately pushing updates to the live app without costly, time-consuming updates. Product details, prices and even entire shops can be managed across multiple apps from one account, allowing for special promotions or quick responses to sales trends.
Apostrophe Apps handles all of the printing, payment processing, fulfillment and customer support, allowing mobile teams to concentrate on making awesome apps instead of worrying about boxes of products to catalog, store, sort, package and ship.
StoreFrontSDK will soon also support user-generated content (e.g. photos and art uploaded from a mobile device), unlockable content and curated partner products to sell within their shops.
StoreFrontSDK is currently available for Unity at http://www.StoreFrontSDK.com. StoreFrontSDK for iOS-, Android- and Windows Phone-native development will be available Q1 2015.
StoreFrontSDK's features include:
- In-app shops to sell customizable, self-branded physical products from within mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- The most popular products available for customization and branding (additional products are being added all of the time).
- The ability to manage multiple shops and multiple apps with only one account.
- Product and price management that appears in a live app without requiring full-app updates.
- The ability to determine and, at any time, change product prices.
- Worry-free fulfillment including high-quality printing, payment processing and customer support.
- Completely free to download and use without fees of any kind.
- Unlimited shops and products without a minimum-sale requirement.
- Works with mobile apps of any genre.
- Future features will include unlockable content, user-generated content, in-app promotions and the ability to sell curated partner products within their apps.
ABOUT APOSTROPHE APPS, LLC & STOREFRONTSDK
Apostrophe Apps, LLC, is a company formed by game and mobile app industry professionals. Its initial product, StoreFrontSDK, is a direct response to the inequalities in the mobile app industry, offering all mobile developers an opportunity to monetize their creations for their own benefit.
DEVELOPER & PUBLISHER CONTACT:
StoreFront Support Team