The business card market is ripe for disruption, and we've taken a new approach by combining the value of mobile real-time chat with the everyday exchange of business cards.
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) July 03, 2014
Professionals who are fed up with so-called tools that fail to manage their growing volume of business cards – such as bulky rolodexes and time consuming scanners -- can now head to the App Store, and finally download the last contact manager solution they’ll ever need: FlipCard.
Developed by FlipCard Inc. and offered at no-cost, FlipCard lets professionals easily and quickly exchange virtual business cards via email, text or the app’s cloud-based network.What’s more, unlike static business cards that often contain outdated contact information in today’s fast-moving job market, FlipCard automatically pushes updates to a professional’s network whenever their data changes.
Other special features that will make professionals wonder how they survived before FlipCard include:
- Photo thumbnails of each contact next to their information, which is ideal for warmly and personally greeting individuals by name at conferences, workshops, and so on
- Real-time in-app messaging functionality to chat with contacts anytime, anywhere – whether to say hello, schedule a meeting, pass on some good news, or anything else
- Hyperlinks for quickly connecting with contacts via phone or email
- The option to “flip” a business card over and take private notes
- A simple, clean and clutter-free interface designed for professionals
- Secure contact storage to prevent unauthorized access and ensure privacy
“The business card market is ripe for disruption, and we've taken a new approach by combining the value of mobile real-time chat with the everyday exchange of business cards,” commented Jesse Molina of FlipCard Inc. “As a result, we’ve created value far beyond the traditional exchange of contact information by essentially creating the world’s first business card that talks.”
FlipCard, the new no-cost app that revolutionizes contact management with automatic push updates, real-time chat, note taking, contact hyperlinks and more, is available now in the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/flipcard-messenger-business/id791467777.
Additional app information, including screenshots, is available at http://www.flipcardapp.com/.
For all other information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of FlipCard Inc. at +1 408 757 0156 or press (at)appshout(dot)com.
About FlipCard Inc.
Silicon Valley based FlipCard Inc. bring business cards to mobile in a way never done before, by incorporating real-time chat within the exchange of business cards. The FlipCard network securely stores cards in the cloud, making piles of outdated paper business cards a thing of the past. Developed by a team of experienced professional networkers, FlipCard is the last contact manager you'll ever need.
For more information visit http://www.flipcardapp.com.