Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) September 19, 2014
People of all ages who are concerned about hearing problems, have been diagnosed with hearing loss, or are profoundly deaf, can now download the innovative new no-cost app Hidden Hearing Tinnitus Check and get essential information on the types and causes of hearing loss and tinnitus.
Developed by Hidden Hearing, one of Ireland’s premier professional providers of hearing healthcare in the private sector with a national network of over 65 branches and clinics, the Hidden Hearing Tinnitus Check App offers a wealth of special features, including:
- Information on different types of hearing loss and infections – nerve deafness and medical referral (noise induced hearing loss, Otisis Media, Menieres Disease)
- How to read an Audiogram.
- Information on tinnitus, including definitions, causes, and symptoms and tinnitus management options.
- Information on Hidden Hearing’s ear wax removal service, which is available at no cost to people over 60 (nominal fee for those under 60).
- Soothing Sounds for Tinnitus, which reduces the perceived loudness of tinnitus and helps make symptoms less annoying and more tolerable.
- Simple and effective ear health tips to help prevent or mitigate further hearing loss.
- A handy clinic finder to locate the closest Hidden Hearing branch or clinic.
- A fun “Ask Ernie” tool that lets people ask any hearing-related question, and have it answered by an expert.
- Information for General Practitioners, including product overviews, news & events, referral scheme details and more.
“With more than 25 years of experience, we know that hearing loss can be a big problem and a source of confusion, frustration and fear for people of all ages – from children to seniors, and everyone in between,” commented Dolores Madden of Hidden Hearing.
“Fortunately, plenty of reliable and easy-to-understand information is available, and many treatment options are possible. Our new app is the perfect place to start. Plus, the innovative soothing sounds for tinnitus feature provides tinnitus sufferers with much needed symptom relief that can really make a positive difference in a matter of minutes.”
Hidden Hearing Tinnitus Check, the new no-cost app from the experts at Hidden Hearing, is available now for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/hidden-hearing-tinnitus-check/id793384650
and for Android-enabled smartphones from Google Play at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hiddenhearing.app.
For additional information, including media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Hidden Hearing at +1 408 757 0156 or press(at)appshout(dot)com.
About Hidden Hearing
Hidden Hearing is Ireland’s premier professional provider of hearing healthcare in the private sector with a national network of over sixty five branches and clinics. Over the past 25 years across Ireland, Hidden Hearing has worked hard to develop a reputation for offering world-class hearing healthcare services and lifelong support for patients. The organisation combines the latest technology with the highest standards in professional training. Therefore every Hidden Hearing audiologist is accredited to leading international standards and is a member of the Irish Hearing Society (IHS) or Irish Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (ISHAA).
Learn more at http://www.hiddenhearing.ie