Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) September 28, 2013
Kiupe introduces Math Mathews : Mental Math 1.0 for iPad, iPhone and Android. This game prompts players to find the missing numbers in addition and subtraction problems in 8 different levels and alternates with fun gameplay (collecting coins).
With game mechanics, such as collecting coins and rewards, the app provides a learning perspective that improves user engagement as well as monitoring tools for parents to track progress.
Kiupe announces the release of Math Mathews : Mental Math 1.0, a serious game made to allow children and adults to practice arithmetic (addition and subtraction) in a fun environment. Math Mathews is now available for iPad, iPhone and Android.
In a playful and quality environment, Math Mathews : Mental Math help children practice arithmetic (addition and subtraction). Math Mathews uses game mechanics (collecting coins) in a learning perspective (practicing arithmetic), which improves user engagement and learning.
- The ability to choose the difficulty level (easy, medium, hard, expert) according to age and ability
- 8 levels of play and lots of different exercises to see the conning adventures of Captain Mathews
- View a report after each session to see the player's progress in mental math
- Up to 10 players to register accounts
- A secure environment : no advertising, in-app purchase or links to social networks
Kiupe is a proud member of Moms With Apps, and design apps with privacy in mind and according to COPPA.
- Requires iPad with iOS 4.3 or later
- 38 MB
- Requires iPad with iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Kiupe is an interactive publishing house founded in France in 2012 by video game and serious game experts. Kiupe's founders have a strong experience in serious game and video game development as well as game design and storytelling and share one belief : learning can be fun. Copyright (C) 2013 Kiupe. All Rights Reserved.